Hey, is there a glitter les paul like this:
to buy anywhere? if there isn't is there any similar glitter guitar? I know Matt Bellamy has one but it's way to expencive... and is there a way to add the glitter to normal guitar?
I know Matt's was done with pretty much the same technique as you would put glitter on a christmas card before the clear coat was applied.

I don't know for certain how you'd go about doing it to a premade guitar, but I'd imagine it would involve sanding it down, repainting, glittering and then clear coating.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Quote by Azza Dutt
I know Matt's was done with pretty much the same technique as you would put glitter on a christmas card before the clear coat was applied.

I don't know for certain how you'd go about doing it to a premade guitar, but I'd imagine it would involve sanding it down, repainting, glittering and then clear coating.

Is there some kinda tutorial of how to do this on a premade guitar??
I suppose if you wanted you could spray some glue on, then throw glitter, then clear coat it once it dries. I kinda want to do this to my Les Paul now.

I remember seeing one in a store, it was a Les Paul, but I'm not sure if it was an Epi or Gibson. I think Epiphone.

There's always Daisy Rock too, especially if you want a flower-shaped body.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
I saw an Epiphone like that in store some time ago. It was probably from one of those ended limited edition series. Quite hard to find them new nowadays unfortunately.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Usually that's done via metallic finishes.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by medadida
Is there some kinda tutorial of how to do this on a premade guitar??

Here.

You would only need to strip the guitar down and repaint it as you normally would, and then only add the glitter before the clear coat. As to which type of glue is best, I can't help you. Try asking in GB&C.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
I know that Gibson has done a few sparkle finish Les Paul Customs for Ace Frehley over the years, but I've never seen one offered on a production run. So you can get one from their custom shop, but it will cost a small fortune. Your best bet is to have one refinished by a good repair shop.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley