I'm the guitarist for my band "Crosswire." I started it with my brother, who is the lead singer, and we've been around for about two years now. We kinda sound like bands scuh as AC/DC, Aerosmith, and GNR. so if you like those bands, why not give us a shot?

Enough talk, hear for yourself.
www.myspace.com/crosswireband

Our music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERXyVh-3lGc

God bless,
-Noah
Sick riffs and solos, but the vocals could have been a little more interesting. I like it a lot.
Wow man. I really like the music video. I like the guitar solo alot and I liked the vocals as well. Good band dude. I liked the other songs too though I did a quick preview of them. Will listen to the rest later. Keep it up dude.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Hell yeah dude!
Wasn't sure what to expect, but goddamn, that video and song was tight.

Dirty, old school rock n roll. Should come pre-packaged with a 12 pack. Awesome stuff dude.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Wow, when I posted this I wasn't sure what to expect. Thanks for all these positive comments! Especially bout the solos
Amazing stuff. But just a few suggestions.

Stronger vocals.

Also, try to let your riffs dominate over the rhythm playing from time to time. Sometimes the rhythm guitar dominates a tad little much.

But seriously, great stuff overall. These days one doesn't get to hear stuff like this.
Quote by sage76
Amazing stuff. But just a few suggestions.

Stronger vocals.

Also, try to let your riffs dominate over the rhythm playing from time to time. Sometimes the rhythm guitar dominates a tad little much.

But seriously, great stuff overall. These days one doesn't get to hear stuff like this.

Thank you dude! Yeah, our singer is not happy with his performance on this album. I don't wanna sound like I'm making crappy excuses, but the cheap little studio we recorded in made him a little congested, so yeah he is a little weak on the album.

Heh, acutally yall won't believe all the crap we went through to make this album. It's a crazy story really. It took over a year to complete. We had half of the tracks recorded when all the files got erased and we had to start from starch! We lost our rhythm guitarist towards the end of the sessions and the first batch of CDs arrived completely blank. I was so glad when it was all finally finished. :P

But really, I'm glad you guys like the stuff!