hey guys, i was going to ask a girl to homecoming. We have known eachother for a few years, and have liked eachother for a while, and I'm looking for a creative way to cheaply ask her.

(funny ways welcome)
Tits or GTFO?

Might work.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by AJSaw
hey woman, i was going to ask you to homecoming. We have known eachother for a few years, and have liked eachother for a while, and I'm looking for a creative way to cheaply ask you out so I asked the Pit but they couldn't come up with anything good so yeah.

Do it TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Generally a dick in a box is frowned upon for homecoming.

It's fair game around winterfest though!
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Do something you'd apologize for, like spill something on her (but definitely NOT that. It's just the first thing I thought of) and nonchalantly go "Oh sorry about that, how about to make it up to you, I'll take you to homecoming?"

EDIT:
Or like if she asks to borrow a pencil or something say "Oh sorry, I don't have one, how about I take you to homecoming instead?"

Same basic idea.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Last edited by iantheman at Sep 28, 2010,
Well, when I wanted to ask a girl to homecoming, I wrote a short poem and put it in her locker.

She said yes. I don't know.
If you want to go cliche'd, get 11 rubber balloons and make sure they are colors that a black Sharpie would be visible on. Mark the balloons 1-11. In the first balloon, put a piece of paper with an "H" on it. In the second, put "O". In the third, put "M" etc etc. The last one ends in a "?". Deliver balloons and have her pop them. Shouldn't cost too much.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
just ask her like a man.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
just ask her like a man.

If she knows that he's going to ask her, she'll probably appreciate him doing it in a less boring way.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Give her roofies, strip her naked, and write "Homecoming?" on her tits in semen.

Edit: Make sure to write it backwards so that she can read it when she looks in a mirror.
kill all humans
Really its just homecoming..... some people make it out to be a much bigger deal than it is. just ask her, you dont need to do anything special or somehting other than that.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
I remember back in the day when i was worrying about this stuff. when you get older you worry about other stuff, like right now i am trying to remember the name of a girl from the weekend. anyways, if the girl has sibilings or you are cool with her family you can go write your note on a mirror in like window paint or blood or whatever. i did that, got me laid...
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Write it on her car if she has one. With the stuff that can be washed off not something permanent.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Give her roofies, strip her naked, and write "Homecoming?" on her tits in semen.

Edit: Make sure to write it backwards so that she can read it when she looks in a mirror.

Get a sleep over arranged with her sleeping aswell and then whilst she's asleep write "homecoming?" backwards on her forehead so when she wakes up and looks in the mirror she sees it. Then she's like "omg, omg, omg, yay." That's when she turns around and you're stood there with your cawk out also with "homecoming?" written on it. You get a blowjob and a homecoming date. Result
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Excuse my very little knowledge, but does homecoming means: I want Sex? or Wanna be my girl?

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

Quote by Damaged Roses
Excuse my very little knowledge, but does homecoming means: I want Sex? or Wanna be my girl?

It's an American high school dance that always happens around this time of year. He wants a creative way to ask this girl to a dance.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

For increased comical effect, spell it with a 'U' and two 'M's.
Last edited by Alexishxc1337 at Sep 28, 2010,
Go to prison for murder, and use your phone call to call her and say, "Hey baby, in 25 years, wanna go to homecoming with me?" She'll be all, "Yes." Or possibly, "No."
Slappa tha bass
Quote by Damaged Roses
Excuse my very little knowledge, but does homecoming mean: I want Sex?

Pretty much.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
wow, forgot about this.
well here lies a problem. We dont have any classes together, and our classes are so far apart, i just dont see her much. i wanted to avoid a simple "text", so any other ideas?
Quote by damian_91
Do it TS.

Quote by damian_91
Do it T S.

Quote by damian_91
Do it T S.

Quote by damian_91
Do T it S.

Quote by damian_91
Do TitS.

Quote by damian_91
Do TITS.

'Do tits' indeed sir.

I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute... here I thought I was growing up
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by AJSaw
wow, forgot about this.
well here lies a problem. We dont have any classes together, and our classes are so far apart, i just dont see her much. i wanted to avoid a simple "text", so any other ideas?

dude

if you build it
she will cum

wait...

DON'T DO THE TEXT ASKY OUTY THINGY

Act like you're just out for a nice stroll, do a haters gonna hate strut

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Approach girl.
You: "Hey, do you want to go to homecoming with me?"