My friends and I just booked our cottage. I know seniors from all over the US come to Myrtle Beach for beach week so I was wondering if anyone on UG was going. Or if you went in previous years I'd like to hear some stories. Beach week is going to kick ass.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Myrtle Beach is the shit. I've been there probably 20 times in my 20 years of life and I love it everytime. Can't wait to go when I'm 21!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Myrtle Beach is the shit. I've been there probably 20 times in my 20 years of life and I love it everytime. Can't wait to go when I'm 21!

ever go during senior beach week? i've heard myrtle beach gets pretty crazy, especially north myrtle. which is where i happen to be staying.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by hriday_hazarika
A beach for senior citizens?

That's what I was wondering...
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
A beach for senior citizens?

Sounds pretty hot.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by funkbass369
I know seniors from all over the US come to Myrtle Beach for beach week

That's a bit of a stretch. I live in NC so I went there last year but only to visit a bunch of girls we knew. Most of the time we were staying at my friend's family's cottage on Oak Island. Myrtle Beach sucked. It was overcrowded as shit and there's really not that much to do there. I had a lot more fun at Oak.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
It's for graduating high school seniors, not senior citizens. I should have been more clear.

EDIT:^ and i know myrtle beach is overcrowded but i'm mostly only going to party with my class. A ton of people from my school are also staying in about the same area.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Sep 28, 2010,
Quote by funkbass369
EDIT:^ and i know myrtle beach is overcrowded but i'm mostly only going to party with my class. A ton of people from my school are also staying in about the same area.

That's fair enough. That's pretty much what we were doing. I don't know why the girls decided to rent a villa at Myrtle when we had already made plans at Oak Island (it's like an hour drive between the two), but we did pretty much the same stuff at both locations and I just liked the cottage on Oak a lot more than the villa they got.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I plan on being a total slut next year.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
yeah i didn't really choose to stay in north myrtle. it's just kind of tradition at my school. everyone goes there because it supposedly has the most partying during that week. People say that parties are practically non stop on the main road. Most of my friends are only going to chase girls and get drunk for a week straight. I can only do the latter since I have a girlfriend and she's coming with me.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
where will you be staying in north myrtle? and yes i've been there plenty of times during that time of year and the average age per capita drops and the hot girls per capita increases.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
where will you be staying in north myrtle? and yes i've been there plenty of times during that time of year and the average age per capita drops and the hot girls per capita increases.

I'm staying in a beachfront cottage on north ocean boulevard. I think its in cherry grove.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Sep 29, 2010,
Quote by SteveHouse
Wtf is a beach week?

Every summer after high school graduation, the seniors of that year go to the beach for a week to celebrate. its a pretty common thing around here.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Nudist beach?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Myrtle beach in the summer? You crazy?

And when is this beach week?

Found out today my senior class is going to Hershey Park
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
oh you americans and your beach parties.

Why not just have a big open private grassland where you can all run around naked and do recreational drugs? It's basically the same thing, but without sand in your ass!
Quote by CoreysMonster

Why not just have a big open private grassland where you can all run around naked and do recreational drugs? It's basically the same thing, but without sand in your ass!

we do that pretty often during the school year. I live in a rural area so there are tons of field parties.

and to the guy who asked when beach week was: this year it is june 18th to the 25th.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by CoreysMonster

Loveparade?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)