Hey hey, thanks for the awesome crit for my online band!

First of all, the thing that stands out for me is the guitar tone - sounds perfect for this style of music! So well done there, both of you.
Singer is good, his voice works well with the song - would be interesting to see how he could develop his style to work with pieces from other bands.
Drummer is keeping a good groove. Perhaps, to make the song 'your own', you could vary the beat a bit. But still a good job keeping to the original.

Do you have a bassist? I can't see or hear one :S

Keep up the great work!
AJ
Quote by ankthebank
Hey hey, thanks for the awesome crit for my online band!

First of all, the thing that stands out for me is the guitar tone - sounds perfect for this style of music! So well done there, both of you.
Singer is good, his voice works well with the song - would be interesting to see how he could develop his style to work with pieces from other bands.
Drummer is keeping a good groove. Perhaps, to make the song 'your own', you could vary the beat a bit. But still a good job keeping to the original.

Do you have a bassist? I can't see or hear one :S

Keep up the great work!
AJ

Thanks for the crit! I really appreciate it and I'll send it on to the rest of the guys.

We're really intersted in what the singer can do too. He just turned 15 so his voice has a lot of room to keep developing and maturing. We're pretty excited for when he gets a little older. I like that idea of changing up the drums. I'll talk to Joseph about it.

Ben and I both play bass so depending on the song one of us may play instead of guitar. We don't really like the dub, we prefer to have everything you see in the video playing so you don't hear a bass in that video. We're working on doing a recording from the bottom up with each track recorded individually but we're having enough fun playing them live that it's kind of on hold.

Thanks again!
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712