so i found this older schecter model in a pawn shop i never heard of.. they didnt have an amp with a s**t to play it on so i couldnt tell much about it playing it

it was a Schecter REvenger 7 , kinda had a bit of a mockingbird shape to it.. anyone know much about these, if they're decent or?
Those are pretty good guitars. Schecter has never really steared any of their guitars in the wrong direction. They play great and look cool. What else could you ask for? If you dig the 7's then pick that thing up man. Better yet, just take your amp there and see what you think.
Last edited by Thud at Sep 28, 2010,
I've heard of them, never played one though. If it's over $100, don't even bother.

Plus, I don't think the flat top suits the shape at all. The archtop on Avengers looks much better.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
pics?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

there was just an NGD thread last night of someone getting one from a music school. looks really nice. it's a legit guitar and it's a very good price for one since they're discontinued and so on. I'd pick it up asap if i were you.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
there was just an NGD thread last night of someone getting one from a music school. looks really nice. it's a legit guitar and it's a very good price for one since they're discontinued and so on. I'd pick it up asap if i were you.

Hey, that's me!
Dude, get it. It's totally worth the money. After a good setup and new strings it sounds great. Is it in good condition and everything though?
Quote by Kanthras
Awww, that tiny wittle head looks adorable on that cab..

*Krank amp turns on*

AAAAAUUGHHH TEH CRUSHING OVERDRIVE aSDJKANHFUILGN
Quote by Generak777
Hey, that's me!
Dude, get it. It's totally worth the money. After a good setup and new strings it sounds great. Is it in good condition and everything though?

i'm super jealous. I've been looking for one near me, and either there are none, or no one's sellin.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"