Page 1 of 2
You ever see those douches that protest planned parenthood? Well, they somehow managed to get my hometown's county (I dont live there atm) to get rid of both of their Planned Parenthood clinics

What do you guys think of this? I am weeping for humanity

EDIT:http://www.sturgisjournal.com/news/x802540100/Planned-Parenthood-leases-terminated
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last edited by Gibson_SG_uzr55 at Sep 28, 2010,
It's absolutely terrible that they would try to get rid of something like those clinics.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I don't even know what to do with all the rage this story gave me.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
I am in a educational theater troupe that is ran by my local Planned Parenthood. I go around to all the different schools and talk to teens about sexuality, healthy relationships, and other such topics.

I actually get harassed about it by people, both at school and in my family. I don't understand what these people can possibly have against it. All I do is give the kids information, not opinions.

Besides whats wrong with helping people live happier and healthier lifes?
someone should rape some of those protesters and then deny them abortion, as i would find this chuckle-worthy
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
You ever see those douches that protest planned parenthood?

...No. Mind linking to some sort of information about them?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
but i like free condoms they make animal ballons so much easier especially snakes
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
You ever see those douches that protest planned parenthood? Well, they somehow managed to get my hometown's county (I dont live there atm) to get rid of both of their Planned Parenthood clinics

What do you guys think of this? I am weeping for humanity

Link?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
...No. Mind linking to some sort of information about them?

idk where to, you can probably Google image Planned Parenthood protesters.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
there is a link on the OP guys
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
What am I supposed to say? In America no matter what you want to do, somebody will get a mob and protest you. It's the American way.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
there is a link on the OP guys

Thanks.

Well, that's bloody pathetic.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Ok, my opinion, which I saw a good quote in the comments part of the article, when a girl gets pregnant she's already made a choice, aborting the baby because it would be convenient for you is just at minimal barbaric. Is America a bunch of baby killers, I hope not.

Now, having a place to talk about how to take care of a baby is one thing, but this place was doing abortions and shit like that, go people for taking that shit out.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Ok, my opinion, which I saw a good quote in the comments part of the article, when a girl gets pregnant she's already made a choice, aborting the baby because it would be convenient for you is just at minimal barbaric. Is America a bunch of baby killers, I hope not.

Now, having a place to talk about how to take care of a baby is one thing, but this place was doing abortions and shit like that, go people for taking that shit out.

So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Planned Parenthood is more than abortion, hell at least one of the clinics didn't even perform any, they provide birth control, information about pregnancy/parenthood, info on sex, etc. Anyone who views PP as just an abortion clinic is an inbred retard
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Rape them up the ass.

Oh, and the church I am forced to go to is planning one of these. I don't even know what to say.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Last edited by StratoCatser at Sep 28, 2010,
Quote by ethan_hanus

Must... not... feed... troll...

Screw it. There are so many things incorrect about this statement that I don't know where to start. So I'll start by calling you f*cking retard.

Not every girl chooses to be pregnant. Would you force a victim of rape to carry that child to term and raise it? Would you be able to look that woman in the face, and say, "Too bad. You have raise a reminder of the worst moment of your life. You have no choice." I doubt it.

America does not give anyone information about birth control. A kid at my school nearly got suspended for asking about condoms in health class. If we're going to force people to have abstinence only education, even though it has been proven to not work, someone needs to provide access to information about alternative methods.

I'm fairly certain I'm wasting my time trying to explain this to you, but I figure if enough people point out how retarded you are, you might eventually get the hint.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by ethan_hanus

Have you ever stopped to consider the consequences of having a child?

Okay, now how about an innocent child being raised by a neglectful family. Not eating for a couple days. Getting abused. All because of their parents stupid choices. Doesn't seem right to me.

Then why don't they just give the child up to adoption. For starters, some people are just too "proud" to do that. Second, living in a foster home won't give the child the individual attention that it needs. Third, (and I hate using this one, because it makes me place a value on the human life) overpopulation and the problems that come with it. Forth, the couple is in a sense "forced" together resulting in unhappy relationship. As well as much more reasons.

Abortion can only be performed before the fetus is developed enough to be "alive". The fetus isn't conscience yet and the procedure is humane.

Besides this place isn't just a "baby killing factory". It gives people (both young and old) the ability and knowledge to control their body. Thats right, Planned Parenthood gives freedom of the body. Which is a basic human right. They offer many different methods of birth control and even advocate abstinence.

Now go complain about the immigrants because they are taking your jobs, and let us handle making people healthy and happy.
Quote by JacobTheMe
*awesome-ness

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Das_Skittles
Must... not... feed... troll...

Screw it. There are so many things incorrect about this statement that I don't know where to start. So I'll start by calling you f*cking retard.

Not every girl chooses to be pregnant. Would you force a victim of rape to carry that child to term and raise it? Would you be able to look that woman in the face, and say, "Too bad. You have raise a reminder of the worst moment of your life. You have no choice." I doubt it.

America does not give anyone information about birth control. A kid at my school nearly got suspended for asking about condoms in health class. If we're going to force people to have abstinence only education, even though it has been proven to not work, someone needs to provide access to information about alternative methods.

I'm fairly certain I'm wasting my time trying to explain this to you, but I figure if enough people point out how retarded you are, you might eventually get the hint.

Guess what dickhead, apparently the people of that town would call you the ****ing retard, and would be promptly laughed out of there.

To keep this civil, my opinion, **** off.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Guess what dickhead, apparently the people of that town would call you the ****ing retard, and would be promptly laughed out of there.

Wonderful argument, sir. You make excellent points there.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Quote by ethan_hanus

Are you going to respond to my argument at all? If not, you should stop trying to be an Internet tough guy.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by ethan_hanus
Oh man, why did you have to remind me? I had almost forgotten that everybody that disagrees with you is wrong.

Well, no, but you are.
Ethan_Hanus, you can argue it all you want. but lets see where you go running when you knock some chick up. That is all.
Quote by Das_Skittles
Are you going to respond to my argument at all? If not, you should stop trying to be an Internet tough guy.

Response, your opinion does not speak for everyone, what you stated happens to very few people, most kids get pregnant because they had sex with a guy they shouldn't of.

I laugh at how you guys really think you know it all about these kind of things, and when I give my opinion, you call me troll because you do not agree with me. It's childish at best.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Response, your opinion does not speak for everyone, what you stated happens to very few people, most kids get pregnant because they had sex with a guy they shouldn't of.

I laugh at how you guys really think you know it all about these kind of things, and when I give my opinion, you call me troll because you do not agree with me. It's childish at best.

And, so, they should have the rest of their life ruined.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Quote by ethan_hanus

no they would call him an immoral baby-killing heathen.

seriously, it's fine if you are pro-life and oppose abortion. I can live with that disagreement. But you appear entirely misinform, Jacob, Skittles, and I have provided reasons as to why PP is all about and it's importance, maybe if you would at least learn that it is important to have birth control clinics we wouldn't have to be such dicks about it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ethan_hanus

We are giving your opinion the same respect as you give ours.

Planned Parenthood is a very big commitment in my life. As both a current volunteer and a former client. I can personally say that it has never impacted a single person negatively, and I am absolutely certain that you couldn't prove that wrong.
Last edited by JacobTheMe at Sep 28, 2010,
Quote by ethan_hanus

while I agree with the teenagers part, it should still not be anybody's choice but the woman's

some people can not handle the responsibility of a kid. Can not, and shouldn't ever think about it. Does that mean they should get a shmuh-shmorshmon? No, at least not right away. But then we're getting into the subject of people practicing safe sex and ugh...
Quote by ethan_hanus

Let me break this down for you:

1) I'm aware that my opinion does not represent everyone's opinion, however, my opinion is right.

2) The people in this (and any) country should strive to give a helping hand to those less fortunate. Closing Planned Parenthood clinics significantly reduces the quality of life for many people.

3) We call you a troll because you demonstrate a lack of intelligence, compassion in just about every post you make in the Pit. You're quickly replacing Fassa as the resident moron. She has seemed to realize that if you try to use logic in the Pit, we like you better. You, on the other hand, continue to post opinions based on a world that exists only in your head. Join us in the real world; perhaps you'll find that we treat you a bit better.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

yet another topic that doesn't affect me. all i need to do now is say something completely random and unnecessary.

here found what i should add

EDIT: HELLO CALIFORNIA, WE ARE THE SCORPIONS, ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!!
Last edited by thamason69 at Sep 28, 2010,
Quote by ethan_hanus

Why not try making some intelligent points like everyone else?

EDIT:
Quote by Das_Skittles
Let me break this down for you:

1) I'm aware that my opinion does not represent everyone's opinion, however, my opinion is right.

2) The people in this (and any) country should strive to give a helping hand to those less fortunate. Closing Planned Parenthood clinics significantly reduces the quality of life for many people.

3) We call you a troll because you demonstrate a lack of intelligence, compassion in just about every post you make in the Pit. You're quickly replacing Fassa as the resident moron. She has seemed to realize that if you try to use logic in the Pit, we like you better. You, on the other hand, continue to post opinions based on a world that exists only in your head. Join us in the real world; perhaps you'll find that we treat you a bit better.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Sep 28, 2010,
Quote by JacobTheMe
"blah blah blah blah blah

Forth

blah blah blah blah blaaahhh"

It's spelled "Fourth," nincompoop

Otherwise, I completely agree.

Planned Parenthood is there for the betterment of human life. They give out free condoms, teach the do's and don't's of sex, and recommend abstinence as the best contraceptive. There's no flaw in that. Now, I don't advocate abortions, I will never recommend that some one get one, but in the end, it's their body, their choice, and if they are smart enough to realize that they have no business having a child because of financial, religious, parental, or any other reasons, Planned Parenthood is there to help them.

And I would like to say I'm honestly surprised that rgrockr isn't the main troll ITT. Good on ya, you actually had a statement I agreed with

Edit: Also, I find the use of the word "dick" in such a large amount to refer to something other than the sexual organ vastly amusing in a punny sort of way.
Last edited by halo43 at Sep 29, 2010,
Page 1 of 2