So, I just had, quite literally, the weirdest sleep experience of my life, which is saying something, because I have chronic nightmares, I have sleep paralysis at least once a month, and I can lucid dream on cue sometimes.

Because it is insanely long, I'll link my Tumblr post about it:
http://lucidpsychosis.tumblr.com/post/1208769508/mind****

I know that it's ridiculously twisted and very hard to follow, but I remember it pretty accurately, and I have a good grasp on what was on what level of dreaming.

Now I just wonder if Leonardo DiCaprio has been messing with me or something.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Does anyone else often have dreams about natural disasters and apocalyptic events?

I always have dreams about earthquakes and alien invasions n' shit.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I had night terrors. Now I drink before bed.

Haven't had a dream since.

Not good, bro. Alcohol abuse is no laughing matter! (lol) Plus, dreaming is good for the mind, yo!

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I smoked some ganja before I went to bed last night. I don't remember any dreams off the top of my head but I slept like a baby.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Sounds like you went to see Inception whilst tripping your balls off Pretty crazy dream man.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Gyroscope
Does anyone else often have dreams about natural disasters and apocalyptic events?

I always have dreams about earthquakes and alien invasions n' shit.

I once had a dream where the world was flooded and Ireland was turned into a tropical paradise. There was a beach right outside my house and all. The catch was though, dinosaurs with lasers were trying to hunt down all living humans.

I remember hiding in a ditch outside my house as a massive T-Rex with a laser and a saddle ( ) was looking for me. Eventually it didn't find me. This scenario repeated for 3 days, in my dream that is. Eventually, I was found out by the dinosaur and eaten alive.

Then I woke up.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

^ Wat

Have you checked your totem yet? This could just be another layer yknow.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Somebody better get this pic.

Beat you to it brah
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Beat you to it brah
Did you? Or all we all just dreaming together? Everyone check their totems...
I dreamt once that I started shouting into some cave, and some guy warned me about a creature in that cave. I heard a growl, and ran for my freakin' life. I hid in a hotel, I think. After a while, I heard the growl once more. Suddenly, the dream ended. I am having a lot of them lately; might be because I stopped thinking about that girl in mid-june -- from one curse to another, I guess.

I also dreamt about having bears threatfully walking around me and having nowhere to hide. I was also warned about going some place, which I went to -- of course!

Another weird dream was whem my school had "minor" changes, like the stairs being ****ed, and the lockers being weird. Furthermore, one of my female classmates was kissing another girl, and it seems like I was the one who triggered it by squeezing them against each other. The entire dream gave me a weird feeling, and I couldn't look that girl in the eyes the next day!

I repeat, I have had a lot of ****ed up dreams lately.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Sep 29, 2010,
I once had a dream that was basically like Inception, 5 of my friends were in it, and it involved some kind of car chase and gunfight, i seem to remember there being RPGs as well, it was crazy, and i managed to become lucid after a short while.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Yes, I saw Inception back in the Summer. That's the first thing I thought of after I woke up

Quote by John Frusciante