Ok sorry in advance for any bad grammar. I'm running on about 6 hours of sleep since Friday and just typed this out only to have it erased when I tried to post it.

In Chemistry, my teacher has given us an assignment in which we have to come up with two opposing arguments regarding an environmental issue. We were given a partner by random selection and assigned to come up with two paperless presentations; one for each argument. For a partner I was given a girl in the grade below me. She is the one that chose global dimming for our main topic, but other than that she seems hesitant to put much effort out. And that has left me having to make the decisions in how our project will be aimed.

The two arguments had to be more complex that just whether or not we agree with the theory. The best I could come up with was to do one presentation explaining the theory of global dimming and giving 'evidence' to support it, while the other will be comparing it to global warming and showing the major flaws in the theory.

I was just kind of curious if the pit had any thoughts on this. Discuss!
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Bump
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...