Today I took home an orange rockerverb MKII, which I had ordered in.
The original rockerverbs have a half power switch on them, however I can't seem to find one on my amp. The instructions don't say anything about the controls, and I can't find anything to suggest that it has been removed from the new design on the net. Perhaps they have changed the appearance of it or something? i don't know.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is, or isn't one, or can shed some light on the situation.


if a photo is really required then I can take one, but I'll try and describe the possible switches.

One is an output valve selector, which has KT88, 6550, 6L6GC written on one side, and one has EL34, 6CA7, written on the other. It was on the EL34/6CA7 side.

the furthest switch is a VAC~50/60Hz selection.

Could it be either of these?

There's an "Output Damping" switch on the RV50, but that's not the same thing as half power.

But if you want "half power," this should answer that for you:

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

Last edited by MatrixClaw at Sep 29, 2010,
half power from an amp that gets its gain from the preamp is hella unnecessary.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
sorry I meant output dampening. Is there a way to have the amp running as it does, with lower volume?