I have no idea who this horrible band is nor do I have any interest. I just stumbled across this video and heard a part of it that is the same melody from some other song.
I know plenty of songs probably have used the melody, but there's one that sounds about the exact same and it's going to bother me until I figure it out.

Anyone know?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vql59JeBkcA
1:30-1:40
Wtf is this shit....I have no clue btw....
ledzeppelin7510 wrote:

come on guys, this could be great for Portnoy; remember when Neil Peart left Rush to join My Chemical Romance? Oh...wait...
I think Panic Attack by Dream Theater has a part like that, where it goes "I am paralyzed, so afraid to die."
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
^^ No way, thats DEFINITELY not Panic Attack dude.

^And yeah I was thinking Aladin too, but he sung very little notes, so it could be anything
ledzeppelin7510 wrote:

come on guys, this could be great for Portnoy; remember when Neil Peart left Rush to join My Chemical Romance? Oh...wait...
I was referring to the melody in question, not Panic Attack. >__>

EDIT: Nvm don't listen to me.
Lmao.

Yeah. It's only a few notes but the song I'm thinking of does the exact same and doesn't have lyrics. It's sung the same exact way.
I think it's some God song. lolololol.
sounds like porcupine tree- sound of muzak. who the hell are these kids anyway, they surely suck
Quote by 1e0ye0e0s
sounds like porcupine tree- sound of muzak. who the hell are these kids anyway, they surely suck

No idea. Some friend sent me it randomly. The band claims to be making an album or something. lol
It does sound like that song though. It isn't what I have in my head though. Bleh. I'm never going to find it. xD
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Happy Christmas and a merry new season.
My ears hurt. That guy's voice is revolting.

Whatever the song was, it has been murdered brutally and won't be coming back to life anytime soon.
Whatever it was, it sounded awful.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I couldn't help but give a thumb down to the video.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
It sounds a little like this, only horrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXOr1CcZsk
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I will never have those 10 seconds of my life back.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Thanks, you made my ears bleed.

OT: I haven't the slightest idea. Although I didn't read any of the other post so maybe your answer is there.
The first thing he plays on guitar sounds like RHCP. Sing By the way over the top of it, kinda fits.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by BlastBerry.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Happy Christmas and a merry new season.

Why on earth did you post that?
This topic was over two months old..

lol @ the comments from UG on the video though
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Dec 3, 2010,