So, this christmas im planning in getting a new amp. Most likely a used ENGL of some sort. With that i would obviously need a cab.

The thing is, i dont have a clue about anything when it comes to cabs. I was looking at harley benton cabs and their 4x12 is 350 euros or so, with v30's. Are their cabs any decent?
I play mostly death metal and metalcore.

I cant really give you guys a budget but i wanna spend as little as possible, but not still buy something decent. Any Suggestions?
If you're going to spend that much on an awesome head, please don't slaughter it by cheaping out on the cab :/
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
If you're going to spend that much on an awesome head, please don't slaughter it by cheaping out on the cab :/

Yeah this is exactly what i was thinking. What is a decent cab? Maybe a used marshall of some sort?
It really depends how much you want to spend. There's loads of great brands to check out:

Marshall,
Mesa,
Vader,
Orange,
ENGL,

Just to name a few, then there's some more premium cabinets made by the likes of Mills e.t.c
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
The Harley Benton cabs are actually considered to be pretty good, as long as you get the ones with Vintage 30s in them. I have one and it kicks ass, great value for money. But of course, if you have a higher budget I'd suggest you grab something a bit pricier.