title says it all.. can anyone give me more details bout this guitar?

someshots:

thanks if anyone can clear my mind.
Last edited by StayClose at Sep 29, 2010,
I remember seeing one of these in my local on flyers for Jack's birthday and you could win one. I just toke it as some cheap merchandise but thats all I know about it.
owww....thats a bad start for something id expect to be rare..anyways thanks =_='' so you mean this is some kind of a freebee?
Well it was something they made you drink Jack to try and win lol I wouldn't say its a bad guitar though, Peavey guitars are good.
I wouldn't say it was worth much but to the right collector it might be.
i dont know but i like =)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Can`t see the pic, but my friend has a Jack Daniels guitar - it`s just a Squire strat with a fancy paint job.
I would buy it because i know that i'd be crap
I also saw the flying v version and the strap button was on the neck which is so ****ing stupid
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
Quote by jeffmetalhead
I would buy it because i know that i'd be crap
I also saw the flying v version and the strap button was on the neck which is so ****ing stupid

whoops 'it would be crap' is what i ment
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
That doesn't really look like the Peavey models, looks more like just a refinished Les Paul?

I actually have a Jack Daniels acoustic and it plays ok!
Quote by jeffmetalhead
whoops 'it would be crap' is what i ment

i didnt get what you mean...
I want to know why the Jack Daniels inlay on the neck is so far down that the bottom of the letters are cut off.

Also, I doubt it's worth any significant amount of money guitar-wise, but someone who collects Jack Daniels stuff might pay good money for it.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.