Page 1 of 2
So last night I was out with some friends, so we were just returning from a club and I had to go pee but my house wasn't close, so I went to a building nearby and start to pee in the parking space, so this guy suddenly comes down and starts yelling at me and telling me to clean it up, so I say:"yeah yeah obviously this is a bad thing" and then I started running, he saw that he couldnt chase me down so he just left.

So the question is pit, do you ever pee on buildings if there isnt a bathroom nearby?

And if you catch someone doing it on your building what would you do?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
longchord I would pee on you if I needed to

OT: Yes I have and I would do
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Trees and other plants are awesome for this purpose.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I was drunk in the middle of town, and needed to Pee.

I just found the nearest alley. I remember frantically looking in all directions, searching for Police / people.

This was with a drink in 1 hand, whilst trying not to Pee on my jeans.

Never again.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by ICOG
Trees and other plants are awesome for this purpose.

Yeah but here there are trees and plantsi n the middle of the street, usually there arent any people behind a building.

Quote by MH400
I was drunk in the middle of town, and needed to Pee.

I just found the nearest alley. I remember frantically looking in all directions, searching for Police / people.

This was with a drink in 1 hand, whilst trying not to Pee on my jeans.

Never again.

My friend when he was drunk he just stood near a bus stop and started peeing, it's ok to do it because you are drunk.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Last edited by GbAdimDb5m7 at Sep 29, 2010,
I'm guilty of having done it myself, usually down a variety of alleys in town.

However, if I caught someone peeing on my house, I'd kick their ass.

Mainly because I live down a cul-de-sac, and they would have had to consciously go out of their way to piss on my house.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
There was this one drunk guy who was peeing in our building's parking lot, me and my friend started throwing empty beer bottles at him Good memories
Remember kids, only pee on public property. It's pretty douchey to pee on someone's house or car
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
A potential landlord fucked me over last summer. One night, I was pissed and bursting, so I took a wee on her front door. Take that, the man! Even though the landlord was a woman! Take that, woman! Take that, women!
Depends. I wouldn't pee on someones house but man when you have to go sometimes there is no option to piss on the streets. I usually find somewhere out of the way already covered in trash...it's not nice when people do it right in the open. But really I think towns should have way more public toilets/temporary urinal stations. If you are on the move most shops/cafes/pubs get arsey when people exploit their toilet services, and you are not going to piss your pants! but here in the Uk its a 80quid fine for doing for a street piss.

Peeing au-naturale? now that is the superior peeing choice
It has happened to me.

Me and my friends were having a good time at a bar, but I was too much drunk, way too much. So when we left I pissed on a building, and the cop saw me. Being the depressive drunk**** that I was at that moment ( my mom died the week before ), I started to reply violently while still holding my penis in my hand and continue pissing. Then after I black out before this ''conversation'' ended. I'm lucky I didn't woke up in jail, because my friend told me that I was threatening to kill the cop.

Sorry for my french and my stupid story-sharing.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Last edited by bender424 at Sep 29, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
A potential landlord fucked me over last summer. One night, I was pissed and bursting, so I took a wee on her front door. Take that, the man! Even though the landlord was a woman! Take that, woman! Take that, women!

read that in totally the wrong context
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by radio_schizo
But really I think towns should have way more public toilets/temporary urinal stations.

Problem is that the only one of these I ever saw was slap bang in the middle of Covent Garden, in a particularly busy spot. Having a Rambo piss is one thing, having a Rambo piss with 400 people staring at you is another. The humiliation of not being able to go would probably be worse than the humiliation of going.
My dad told me a story once where he was drunk and he went in the alleyway to piss and ended up getting it all over a sleeping hobo or something
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
iv pissed on domeone fence in the middle of town once. Probably dont it more but cant really remember. ^^ "stage fright" with a bunch of people around you is pretty terrible
Quote by Jazzalenko
Everytime i go out i end up taking a piss in a lane of some sort, never had any trouble. I wouldn't care if i caught someone peeing on the outside of my fence or anything.

I preety much do the same when i need to, but if i ever found someone pissing on my fence, I would ****ing murder them
Quote by slash_GNR666
longchord I would pee on you if I needed to

That's not a chord, it's a chord progression.
Yes a few times,

get caught here though and you get an £80 fine....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Dream Floyd
That's not a chord, it's a chord progression.

not my words, the words of 'that guy again'
Quote by lambofgod127

I know a guy who went down a secluded allyway for a desperately needed pee, hid behind some rubbish to do it and was instantly arrested for (get this) 'indecent public exposure'.
The only person who saw his willy was the police officer and he only saw his willy because he followed him to his hiding place and spied on him.

In court, the judge let him off and had a go at the arresting officer for bringing such a trivial case to court. He said that it was perfectly understandable that when a person needs to go, they need to go and that it was obvious that my mate went to every possible measure to a) find a public toilet, and b) when he couldn't find one, tried to find a place to go where he wouldn't cause offence, then he threatened to do the officer for being a peeping tom if he brought such a case in front of him again.
Quote by webbtje

Problem is that the only one of these I ever saw was slap bang in the middle of Covent Garden, in a particularly busy spot. Having a Rambo piss is one thing, having a Rambo piss with 400 people staring at you is another. The humiliation of not being able to go would probably be worse than the humiliation of going.

People peeing in public would most likely be drunk, and when drunk you do not give a ****.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by SlackerBabbath
then he threatened to do the officer

Wait, what?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by SlackerBabbath

In court, the judge let him off and had a go at the arresting officer for bringing such a trivial case to court. He said that it was perfectly understandable that when a person needs to go, they need to go and that it was obvious that my mate went to every possible measure to a) find a public toilet, and b) when he couldn't find one, tried to find a place to go where he wouldn't cause offence, then he threatened to do the officer for being a peeping tom if he brought such a case in front of him again.

That is epic!

On-topic, I've resorted to buildings once or twice. I also tried to pee over a fence once for some undiscernable reason.

I guess I wouldn't really be that bothered if I saw someone peeing on my building, but it's so far off there's barely any passerby here anyway.
Quote by adj209
People peeing in public would most likely be drunk, and when drunk you do not give a ****.

Here we dont even have public toilets lol, if you wanna pee outside you pretty much have to pee on a building or a fire hydrant.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

I thought your mate was being a bit harsh there
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I do that all the time.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
While we are on the topic of peeing, one thing that really pisses me of is that in the middle of the noon parents(There is a kindergarden near my house) just let their kids pee on the fence outside my house, just let it rip right there for everyone to watch, I mean like what the hell atleast go do it somewhere where no one can look.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The pit is so slow this morning that I'm resorting to awful jokes to entertain myself...

GbAdimDb5m7 put up a video camera. That should stop them, or invite the police round.
Yeah I go down alleys or lanes etc I try to be discreet about it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by JackalUK
The pit is so slow this morning that I'm resorting to awful jokes to entertain myself...

GbAdimDb5m7 put up a video camera. That should stop them, or invite the police round.

I tried telling the parents to knock it off, It would just seem harsh calling the cops on a mother who just came to pick up her son from kindergarden to get questioned by a few policemen, plus if I call the police they will just lol at me, I dont think there is a law against that.

Jackal you should make some jokes, unless you are not funny, then forget the jokes.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yeah I do it all the time, it's funny as fook.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I have done it before, will probably do it again When you gotta go, you gotta go.

I vaguely remember seeing an article, about a shop here in ireland, that installed a device, that will give you an electric shock, if you were to pee up against the wall.
Quote by JackalUK

morning =/= afternoon

I have peed in the nature once, or perhaps twice, but I could never do such a thing as peeing in a street.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I have done it before, will probably do it again When you gotta go, you gotta go.

I vaguely remember seeing an article, about a shop here in ireland, that installed a device, that will give you an electric shock, if you were to pee up against the wall.

i've never heard of that before i doubt it would work though since pissing on an electric fence doent give you a shock
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by HeavyReverb
i've never heard of that before i doubt it would work though since pissing on an electric fence doent give you a shock

Oh really? Maybe i made it up so? I defintely remember reading in a paper about a buliding that had huge problems with people peeing on it. and i could have sworn that they installed something like that

I thought that if your pee stream is unbroken, then you can get a shock no?
Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

It's also pretty funny in the winter hehe... don't eat the yellow snow kids! :p
Vision is the art of seeing things invisible to others.
we've gone and peed on the buildings of the social studies department

engineering ftw
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I know a guy who went down a secluded allyway for a desperately needed pee, hid behind some rubbish to do it and was instantly arrested for (get this) 'indecent public exposure'.
The only person who saw his willy was the police officer and he only saw his willy because he followed him to his hiding place and spied on him.

Yep that's what we pay em' for!

Quote by adj209

No, I use them whenever they are about (which isn't often) it's not like people see your willy or anything. In fact it is quite a freeing feeling to piss in the street without fear of being fined. IMO they should re-introduce open Roman style communal-shitters on the streets. Viva la toilet revolution!
Page 1 of 2