This thread contains a poll about a question about guitars, but I think is Pit Worthy

Poll: In theory, which is 'lower'?
Poll Options
View poll results: In theory, which is 'lower'?
C# Standard
0 0%
Drop B
5 100%
Voters: 5.
A friend and I were recently discussing guitar tunings when we came across an interesting question.

I consider, for example, C# standard to actually be lower than drop B, due to all the strings but the low E are tuned lower. And my friend says Drop B is lower, since it allows access to that low B note. I understand his reasoning but I feel the overall lower tuning of C# Standard has factors that make it actually lower in a roundabout sense.

Out of curiosity and for the sake of gits and shiggles I have decided to see the Pit's opinions. Which do you believe to be actually lower and why?

I recognize that this may sound like I'm a 13yr old br00talz!1! kid but that's not the case.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Drop B is lower brah..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i think drop z is the lowest.
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
Definitely UG's worst username.

Definitely.

Open C is heaviest.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
inb4 close.

drop B
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise