Hey, can someone recommend me good chimaira albums?
'cause I've got there song ressurrection, and I think it's pretty good, so I wanted to get some of there albums.
Can someone who listens to them recommend three albums which they advise me to get please?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Sep 29, 2010,
someone serious please?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
someone serious please?

Rec thread?
My name is Josh.
Listen to my shitty covers!
Quote by asator
Gee, I think we should have a seals and rhinos subforum, I have so much to say about seals and rhinos I don't even know where to begin! Boy, I sure do love seals and rhinos! Golly!
Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Rec thread?

oh ok thanks.

I just thought that on the bands and artist threads..
Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Rec thread?

That. And Chimaira actually belongs in the hardcore forum.
But being way into Chimaira about a year ago, I can rec you their self-titled. Just avoid The Infection, and you won't go all wrong.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
But being way into Chimaira about a year ago, I can rec you their self-titled. Just avoid The Infection, and you won't go all wrong.

Oh ok.
I'll move it into the hardcore forum.
Quote by Deplorable
Oh yeh, sorry

Two Hunters
Black Cascade
Diadem Of 12 Stars

Eh, Sam, you're a dolt.
Quote by Deplorable
Oh yeh, sorry

Two Hunters
Black Cascade
Diadem Of 12 Stars

my favourite cds <3
Way better than darkthrone or burzum
Quote by Senor Kristian

Funny you should say that, actually.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Senor Kristian

Wronnnnnnng.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link