I am well aware that the Pit is full of hound dogs, so I'm sure I'll get most excellent advice.

Let me know how to do this Pit.

Don't let me down.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
You can do it in a million ways, but I think the most important thing to do is not over-think it and get anxious
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Present her a haggis.

Or stab her nan
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Well, saying "Hi, would you go out with me some time? Because I like you, you know." should do the trick.
Find out where she lives. Walk by her house a few times during the week. Make sure she sees you occasionally.

At school. Follow her at lunch. Not too close, but not far enough away that she doesn't see you.

If her window is accessible at her house, try to walk up to it when you know she's in there and stare at her.

Girls dig that shit.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Girls aren't stupid, they know if you like them even if you think you're hiding it so well.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Find out where she lives. Walk by her house a few times during the week. Make sure she sees you occasionally.

At school. Follow her at lunch. Not too close, but not far enough away that she doesn't see you.

If her window is accessible at her house, try to walk up to it when you know she's in there and stare at her.

Girls dig that shit.
None of those were creepy at all...
Tell her.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt

That is all.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Girls dig that shit.

Yeah, that works if you are a sparkly, gay vampire named Edward.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Make her a letter saying 'I love you' made up of a mixture of words and letters from magazines and newspapers.

EDIT: Don't forget to post her that letter!
Last edited by the_hoodster at Sep 29, 2010,
Just don't do what a friend of mine did and walk up to a (perfectly sober) girl you just met, lean over her shoulder, and whisper in her ear, "Wanna fuck?".
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Kensai
Girls aren't stupid, they know if you like them even if you think you're hiding it so well.

This is so true
Quote by Kensai

I'm sure she knows because I tease her quite a bit. I just don't know what to do next!!
TS, just talk to her. Alone and with her friends. (It's important to do both.) When you feel comfortable enough, ask her out.
Quote by Kensai

This is true. I think they have brain-reading powers...