Quote by Zeletros
It's just a.. rhytm? Though pretty good one, but awfully quiet.

yeah, I didn't realize how low I had the faders & everything until it was too late. So, I just left it like that Lol
Please don't leave thank you posts on your thread as it is bumping it meaning other users won't have the chance to recieve crits ( and it against the rules )

Onto the song.

It's really quiet. I had to crank my speakers to hear it! I'm guessing it isn't a full song because it's pretty short. I didn't really follow where the song was going. The little melody at the start was nice. Maybe add a touch of reverb or delay? I thought the low chords didn't really fit along with the song although it may sound different later on! Keep it up

Could you please crit one of my songs please? I've crit quite a few people and only one of them has crit back on one of my songs which is very annoying

Here's the thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1365861
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Sounded good to me, just need to up the volume more,

The transition from the lower sounding stuff to the higher stuff was a bit weird though it didn't really blend imo, it just sorta.... slammed into it, but still sounded pretty good,
sounds pretty cool
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
ESP: H-1001
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Digitech DT Whammy
Ibanez Sweeping Demon
Earthquake Bit Commander
Tone Mob Model 001 Fuzz Generator
DOD Bone Shaker
Stomp Under Foot Sonic Warfare
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Quote by Adam124
Please don't leave thank you posts on your thread as it is bumping it meaning other users won't have the chance to recieve crits ( and it against the rules ) ....

As you can see, I went back & deleted that little tidbit
I didn't know what to listen to. but I listened to your youtube video. "Memory" It's amazing! Can you please post or PM me the lyrics?
Quote by Riffdex
I didn't know what to listen to. but I listened to your youtube video. "Memory" It's amazing! Can you please post or PM me the lyrics?

thank you! You're words are so kind & yes I can definitely PM you the lyrics