...Until last night. Channel surfing with my girlfriend last night. Came across the "Glee Britney Spears Special". First of all, who the hell writes this show? Thought it was just plain generic teen drama bullshit.

....Secondly however, flipped the channel in time to see this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHqGh1gAN5k

MY GAWD. I felt the urge to attack my ****. When Glee finally ends, I hope this chick takes her talents to a much better venue...a strip club near me.

In summary:
Glee sucks the ballsack of a yeti.
This girl is bonertastic.

Thoughts?
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I like Glee.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Never. Again.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seeing as I was a guitarist for a show choir in Missouri, I was curious when I first watched it to see if it actually resembled show choir the way I know it. Needless to say, it was the gayest piece of shit I had ever seen in my life. I'm not sure why so many cunts like it so much. I would be thrilled if someone detonated a bomb on the set. Please. Anyone?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
My thoughts I see you ask?

I think the current economic crisis is in total shambles
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
strange, where i live people seem to think glee covers are the greatest thing to happen to music and seem to thin that the drama is somewhat original..... Needless to say i slapped them.
It's just another in a long line of tv shows that a large number of people mistake for original entertainment. Glee hype will go as quickly as it arrived
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
Glee hype will go as quickly as I came

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Seeing as I was a guitarist for a show choir in Missouri, I was curious when I first watched it to see if it actually resembled show choir the way I know it. Needless to say, it was the gayest piece of shit I had ever seen in my life. I'm not sure why so many cunts like it so much. I would be thrilled if someone detonated a bomb on the set. Please. Anyone?

It's very simple - Shallow cunts of people like shallow cunts of shows. This is Case A, Case B is Jersey Shore.
Quote by sloppyjoe24

And that's coming from a guy who has Kirby as his picture!!!
Lol, jk. I dig the pink puffball.
This reminded me to check up on one of the cast, because apparently a guy I like looks just like him:

Holy Christ, it's uncanny!

Sorry, I had nothing to add. Just "Holy shit"-ing a bit.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Sep 29, 2010,
my buddy goes to the LA acadmey of music and went to a party in hollywood and it was this guys party.

he said they where cool and hella people from that show where there and a lot of them jam really well.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by gljbass
And that's coming from a guy who has Kirby as his picture!!!
Lol, jk. I dig the pink puffball.

What can I say? Kirby is a poonhound.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
I enjoy Glee for the same reason I enjoy power metal: it's stupidly cheesy and contrived, but it's also really entertaining.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
The gay guy in Glee is really attractive, and I'm not even gay.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
It alerted me to the existence of Journey, I'll give it that - not what I'd usually be listening to, so I wouldn't have discovered them any other way, and that one song they do, whose name I've forgotten, is ok

Otherwise it's dildos
Last edited by nigeltheginger at Sep 29, 2010,
Quote by nigeltheginger
It alerted me to the existence of Journey, I'll give it that - not what I'd usually be listening to, so I wouldn't have discovered them any other way, and that one song they do, whose name I've forgotten, is ok

Otherwise it's dildos

Really? I thought everyone knew about Journey?!

Anyway, we all know the show sucks. The main point of my OP was the awesome sluttiness of the video. Of course, it's just a Britney Spears mashup of multiple videos...but I absolutely would just annihilate the "Brittany" character from glee in the video.

....There should have been a better ass shot in the scene, IMO.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
....Secondly however, flipped the channel in time to see this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHqGh1gAN5k

That was absolutely terrible.

Now, someone help me up.
Last edited by GogglesVK at Sep 29, 2010,
Quote by GogglesVK

That was absolutely terrible.

Now, someone help me up.

It is terrible...But the chick. Fappable.
Quote by Zeppelin71
I'd do Kurt.

Also, Glee is awesome - yes it's cheesy, but it's a feel-good show.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then