basically i have a squier and i want to know wether its a bullet or a normal squier

i dont care either way its gud for noodling lol, and it cost £35 so i couldnt care if it was a toilet seat with strings lol
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Pictures?

How are we meant to know when you haven't told us ANYTHING about it?
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack
Does it say Bullet-strat on the headstock? If it does it's a bullet strat :P
What is the order of quality of the squier guitars? I started on an Affinity strat.. is that better/worse than a bullet, standard etc?

I've always wondered.
Quote by Ultima2876
What is the order of quality of the squier guitars? I started on an Affinity strat.. is that better/worse than a bullet, standard etc?

I've always wondered.

Affinity is better than a bullet, standard is better than both. Still... it's like asking whether you want to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts, it's still going to suck.
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
Quote by i3oosted
Affinity is better than a bullet, standard is better than both. Still... it's like asking whether you want to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts, it's still going to suck.

Squiers dont really suck that much man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtaSAuLSMw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMtWgt8irgg

@ TS - You have not given us any information about your guitar to tell you what model it is. We at least some pictures or the serial number on the back of the headstock.
Last edited by Darkdevil725 at Sep 29, 2010,
oh sorry i thought it was more blatant like that like i would look at its insides and it would say erm....serial number is yn659614

EDIT: google is my friend it was made in taiwan or something, 1996 and it is an affinity i beleive
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Last edited by mikeb2817 at Sep 29, 2010,