Hey guys
Just noticed on my new-ish amp (HT5), when I play more high gain stuff with my Danelectro Fish and Chips eq and digitech bad monkey I experience some fizz. I dont know if its the amps gain mixing with the pedal gain or if its bad eqing.
Anyone had this problem?
Is some fizz natural?
Thanks
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Last edited by richyt93 at Sep 29, 2010,
Im sure its fizz. Could it be a problem, or just batteries dying or something? They dont seem to be, but could that cause fizz?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Nope, its definitely not there when i dont play.
How could i get rid of it? ISP decimator or something?
Gear:
Snark Headstock tuner!
if you talk about fizz and not noise, you have to much treble in your eqing
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard