I thought about putting this in the fitness thread but I though I could get more responses from normal people who don't always work out or don't work out at all.

Mines usually lands around 75 with the highest being 78. I thought this was high but I found out its actually average and considered healthy. I found it odd seeing as how I never exercise anymore and for the most part actually eat like crap. Keep in mind I'm also only 22.

So what is your resting heart rate? Just find your pulse and count each beat for 60 seconds. You can also count your heart beat for 10 seconds and multiply it by 6 to get the result.

The most common ranges for resting heart rate is this.

Normal: 60 - 100 bpm

Athletes: 40 - 60
Last edited by Trogdor1324 at Sep 29, 2010,
Quote by Trogdor1324
I thought about putting this in the fitness thread but I though I could get more responses from normal people who don't always work out or don't work out at all.

Mines usually lands around 75 with the highest being 78. I thought this was high but I found out its actually average and considered healthy. I found it odd seeing as how I never exercise anymore and for the most part actually eat like crap. Keep in mind I'm also only 22.

So what is your resting heart rate? Just find your pulse and count each beat for 60 seconds. You can also count your heart beat for 10 seconds and multiply it by 6 to get the result.

The most common ranges for resting heart rate is this.

Normal: 60 - 100 bpm

Athletes: 60 and below.

Bit vague, don't you think...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Mines insanely high, about 80-90. I'm a horribly fat mess.
When I used to run 70 miles a week, ate really well, slept well, and was in excellent physical condition, mine was 43bpm. I haven't measured it in a few years now.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
55. But i'm only 14, and only do 5-6 hours exercise a week.
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Hovering somewhere between 40 and 50 i'd imagine haven't checked in a long time but i'm still very active
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
I have the resting heart rate of a serial killer about to pounce.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
70 edit 60 now, i had just sat down a few minutes after 3 flights of stairs, I'm fit but I can't really run very far so not as fit as i look i guess.
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 29, 2010,
Mines usually around 58-62.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
around 62

I was running 50km per week for most of the summer, that seemed to help
50 , so that means i'm an athlete!
████████████
████████████
████████████