Searchbar'd and didn't get much.

We recently got a Lexicon Alpha USB interface and enough ram to make it run with minimal latency. I already have a handful of VST plugins including guitar suite and several others which I'm using with Cubase LE. We already have a decent recordable tone with the guitar using the JCM900 amp simulator w/a NS-1 type pedal, and the bass going direct in, however myself and the guitarist in my band would like to find more variety.

If anyone has any sites or recommended plugins for guitar and bass I'd be grateful. Frankly it's a pain using google to find them because you wind up with a lot of dead links and less then inspiring tones. Also, any additional tips for recording with VSTs would be great since I'm new to it all. I've already read through the guide on here and I plan to use a lot of the techniques within, but any additional thoughts would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance!
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by jof1029
try the ultimate vst amp guide thread, or whatever its called. got some nice links and stuff in there for you to try out.

I've checked that one out and bookmarked it, but I was hoping for more variety, like vintage/boutique amps/cabs, less common stuff, bass amps, etc. Just a variety of things to try out.

Thanks for the replies thus far, any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Just enter your search in here and it'll list the VSTs referring to your search.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get.php

It's a great place for VSTs and info about them on their forums.
Guitars:
Davison SG
Line 6 Variax 600
Line 6 JTV 69s
Squier Classic Bibe Telecaster Thinline
Quote by Clay-man
Just enter your search in here and it'll list the VSTs referring to your search.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get.php

It's a great place for VSTs and info about them on their forums.

Awesome. Great site man, this should keep me busy for a while. Thanks!
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H