Sup Pit

So I've been invited to a fancy dress party this Friday, I'm not expecting it to be any good and thus I have only just started thinking about my costume, despite knowing about the shindig for upwards of a month now. Problem is, I'm slightly stuck for ideas.

The instructions dress-wise are "a person from your favourite era of the 20th century" with examples being given including mods or rockers, or somebody from the wartime with the slick hair etc. So Pit, what am I going to go as? All suggestions will be considered, no matter how left-field.

Also feel free to reminisce about fancy dress parties and other things of the sort
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
A Jew. Gonna be way to many hitlers with not enough Jews to go around.

And everyone loves Jews and hates Hitlers. You will be CCCOOLLLLL!!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Lol hitler sounds good. Or be a teletubbie, because they're from '97
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.

Tell me the book and the part of the book this thread relates too and you'll get.....Marvin's arm!
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass

Tell me the book and the part of the book this thread relates too and you'll get.....Marvin's arm!

OH GOD I GET IT. ingenious
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.

DO IT!!!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Don't dress up, go as yourself. Say you're your favourite person from the 20th century.

</creativity fail>
Go as Hitler, that should turn some heads
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
A Jew. Gonna be way to many hitlers with not enough Jews to go around.

And everyone loves Jews and hates Hitlers. You will be CCCOOLLLLL!!

So that means if one person goes to this fancy dress party, there's going to need to be several million Jews to compensate and make things even?
Everyone's gonna go as Hitler. Why don't you go as badass Winston Churchill?

EDIT: Also, inb4 MorphSuit.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Sep 29, 2010,
be a Power Ranger. do it TS, you know you want to.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by leg end
Hitler. Everybody loves Hitler

this
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by rgrockr
Everyone's gonna go as Hitler. Why don't you go as badass Winston Churchill?

EDIT: Also, inb4 MorphSuit.

I have that on my wall

On topic - I fucking hate fancy dress parties, where's the fun in going, "HAR HAR HAR we look like cunts for a night, how frivolous are we?!"
Quote by hobson111
On topic - I fucking hate fancy dress parties, where's the fun in going, "HAR HAR HAR we look like cunts for a night, how frivolous are we?!"

There?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
There?

Que?

Edit: I just got what you meant, it's not being frivolous, it's just being stupid. I look like enough of a twat when I'm drunk, I don't need a fucking Scooby Doo costume to top it off
Last edited by hobson111 at Sep 29, 2010,
Wow surprising number of responses, thanks a lot guys

Sorry to break a lot of hearts in the thread (on a very small scale, of course) but the Nazi/Jew combo is already being done Plus, it would involve a lot of costumes which I can't be bothered to find in the space of one day. Digging the other ideas though!

Edit: ^ doesn't matter brah, you're not invited
Last edited by nigeltheginger at Sep 29, 2010,