Yes, it finally arrived...
Straight out of the box - good setup - not 100% perfect for my playing style, but it only makes sense it's set up "universally".

So yeah... What to say? Made in Germany, designed by Adrian Maruszczyk.
The body is made out of alder, with maple top and back, 2 tone burst (black, red) and a matte finish. The neck is your standard maple + maple neck with a fender-ish headstock, equipped with a zero-fret.
The pickguard is made out of maple and has a high gloss finish.
It's a passive precision bass with a twin jazz bridge pickup, which you can split by pulling the volume knob, so that it acts as a normal jazz pickup. This adds some very slight hum, but it's not noticable unless you really pay close attention.
A very nice bridge, the design lets the strings disappear into the bridge so that you can comfortably rest you hand on it while playing with your thumb or a pick.

The sound is pretty Precision-ish, albeit a bit more modern, and with the added attack provided by the twin jazz pickup, it sounds really agressive with all knobs (vol, vol, tone) on max.
It also does some softer or more old school tones without problems. Just dial out the twin jazz and/or split it and pull back on the tone knob for a more traditional tone.

And, last but not least, som really poor mobile phone pics;

They don't do this beautiful instrument any justice...

I'll probably upload something to youtube in the following days.
Maruszczyk Jake X Redburst
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl
Ashdown MAG300H + Ashdown 1x15 (Eminence Delta 15)

Believing Carlos!
Wow, that looks really enjoy nice, looking forward to those youtube clips enjoy!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
Wow, that looks really enjoy nice, looking forward to those youtube clips enjoy!

Hehe, I'll try to get at least one or two up tomorrow - if I have the time that is.
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl

Believing Carlos!
THis Bass is so frickin awesome... I've seen and heard it at our local shop, if I were a bass player, that thing would be my bass
Quote by guusw
THis Bass is so frickin awesome... I've seen and heard it at our local shop, if I were a bass player, that thing would be my bass

Maybe you should be - you have taste.
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl

Believing Carlos!
That's a real beaut you got there

The only thing I don't like about this so far is that the pictures are only cell-phone pics
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
That's a real beaut you got there

The only thing I don't like about this so far is that the pictures are only cell-phone pics

Yeah, I know.

I'll try finding me a better camera tomorrow morn... Perhaps I can borrow one from my classmates or something.

But yeah, I'm real happy with it/her... Great sounding little beast. The output is crazy...
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl

Believing Carlos!
Tomorrow - there'll be pics! I can probably record some doodly aswell, but there won't be any video as my webcam is messing up badly on my W7 system...
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl

Believing Carlos!