Page 1 of 4
I searched. Nothing.

This is just what I've done today:

1. Place cat in a high up location and watch them try to figure out how to get down as a challenge.

2. Slowly get down on all fours while staring at the cat (Feet and hands) and chase after them (I just did it to my ginger cat and she ran into a door spazzing out to try to run away.)

Feel free to add your favorites.
Inb4 microwave.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Sounds kida cruel.

I just used to let mine chill out and occaionally poop in my room.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Cellotape on feet. Wooden floor.

Empty match stick box sleeve on tail

Smartie tubes on legs
She likes when I put her up high. New perspective on the world. I'd let her down if she got upset.
Quote by leg end
Cellotape on feet. Wooden floor.

Empty match stick box sleeve on tail

Smartie tubes on legs

This

Watching them go down stairs is hilarious
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Put it in a wheelie bin.

Make sure nobody is looking first, mind.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Smarties tubes on their legs and make them walk like a robot.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
metalheads + cats =
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
take random pictures of cat
turn into meme
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Pick your cat up and spin in circles for a minute or two then drop it and watch it run into walls. I do that to my asshole cat and just let my other cat chill.
Quote by PeeInMyAss
Pick your cat up and spin in circles for a minute or two then drop it and watch it run into walls. I do that to my asshole cat and just let my other cat chill.

I'm clumsy enough that I will run into walls as well.

One of my old friends cut off the whiskers of his cat, poor thing
My buddy is able to balance his cat on its back, and place a can of beer, pack of cigarettes, and a lighter in his arms. He'll stay there for about 5 minutes.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Shave off it's whiskers, or put a sock over it's head.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
I've always tried to get my ginger cat to ride my dog but they are horrible at creating a symbiotic relationship. A dog with a cat weapon on it's back. It's brilliant.
Put little socks on it. They walk awkwardly trying to get them off and bump into things.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Placing a cloth or towel on their back and watching them try to "crawl" under it.
Pet it and don't be a douche to it. It can't really defend itself, because if it does then you'll probably get mad at it and punish it.
Quote by Gyroscope
Placing a cloth or towel on their back and watching them try to "crawl" under it.

My cat does that with anything sometimes. You go to try and pet her and she'll do it. Like contorting away from your grasp.
Behead it while wearing a mask, oh wait already done.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Thrasher51
(Invalid img)

This is actually what I was talking about. Would anyone happen to have the .gif of this? I can't find it anywhere.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
There's an easy way to do it:

1) Let it get pregnant
2) Watch it give birth to 3 kittens
3) Drown one kitten without showing the mother
4) Eat the other two in front of the mother.

Their reactions are just priceless.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by gacharya
There's an easy way to do it:

1) Let it get pregnant
2) Watch it give birth to 3 kittens
3) Drown one kitten without showing the mother
4) Eat the other two in front of the mother.

Their reactions are just priceless.

i hate you. GO burn in hell or something.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Stick it in the washing machine and put it on spin. I haven't tried this with a cat, but I did with ferrets.
BLANKBLANK
People need to realize that different animals like/dislike different things just like people :P What may be cruel to do to one cat, isn't to another.

Case in point: Spinning cat video.
Quote by MAC2322
This is actually what I was talking about. Would anyone happen to have the .gif of this? I can't find it anywhere.

It's from the greatest show on American television, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
stick tape on paws, and after every step they take, they will try to shake tape off and look silly
aka justmixit106

___∕TT˥__╦
╘─ʘ──ʘ─╜
vroom vroom
Surprised nobody's posted this already. I AM NOT ADVOCATING THIS. NO, IT'S NOT A MICROWAVE.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Page 1 of 4