Page 1 of 2
So to day my girlfriend sent me a creepypasta to read. It was the one about the russian sleep experiment and at the part where they first open the door I started feeling really sick. It wasnt because it was particularly scary or anything...I was just imagining the scene in my mind. I couldnt figure out why I felt so sick untill I realized I was incredibly light headed and my vision started clouding up. Next thing I know is there is a ringing in my ears, I cant see anything, and Im not trying to move but I keep twisting my shoulders involuntarily. I can hear a loud rumbling and a big commotion but I cant see anything. Then I hear my dad shouting to me and telling me to say something. I cant move, but I realise that I may be having a seizure. After 30 seconds or so I wake up and feel totally fine, but my family is freaking out. All I know is that my neck hurts real bad. Just thought Id let the pit know what happened to me today. Im going to my college doctor tomarrow and asking them If I have a problem. Wish me luck?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Cool story bro.

Good luck.

Wuss

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Pahahahahahahahaha
Creeped out so bad you had a seizure?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You girl is out to get you. you got good taste i bet.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Wait is this a creepypasta?

Am I suppose to......

*blacks out*
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by maidenrulz19
Wait is this a creepypasta?

Am I suppose to......

*blacks out*

If you blacked out how did you post???

People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Luck is wished, definitely sounds like a seizure mate.

Thanks!

I dont think its was caused by the fact that I was reading it. I just thought it was ironic.
Wait a second wait a second wait a second....

When an actual seizure occurs, you won't remember it. It's physically impossible. The brain loses the function to make proper actions and the frontal lobe begins to lose consciousness first, thus slowly making you lose the ability to remember, and thus why one "blacks out" during a seizure.

Furthermore, why were your parents nearby if you're going to a college doctor... Going to a college doctor implies you live on campus, because I know for a fact most colleges require you to live on campus in a dorm or otherwise paid-to-school facility to use their on-campus doctors and nurses.

OH THE PLOT HOLES~~
Link to this creepypasta?
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Your girlfriend date raped you via creepypasta...
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Your girlfriend date raped you via creepypasta...

HEY- She's a nice lady!
Last edited by Gh057 at Sep 29, 2010,
You need a doctor, mate.

Seizures, passing out, any of that stuff can indicate a whole number of serious medical issues such as brain cancer, brain tumors, tumors in general, heart weakness, a number of diseases such as diabetes, epilepsy, lupus; it's pretty important that you go see a doctor.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Probably not entirely related to creepypasta, Good idea to go to a doctor though.
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
I had a stroke once, and I was in a coma twice, so I know how it feels. I hope everything's fine.

Had you eaten properly that day? Are you diabetic? Is it Lupus?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by Gh057
Wait a second wait a second wait a second....

When an actual seizure occurs, you won't remember it. It's physically impossible. The brain loses the function to make proper actions and the frontal lobe begins to lose consciousness first, thus slowly making you lose the ability to remember, and thus why one "blacks out" during a seizure.

Furthermore, why were your parents nearby if you're going to a college doctor... Going to a college doctor implies you live on campus, because I know for a fact most colleges require you to live on campus in a dorm or otherwise paid-to-school facility to use their on-campus doctors and nurses.

OH THE PLOT HOLES~~

And this guy is talking out of his ass.

There are dozens of different types of seizures, some occur primarily in the frontal lobe, some occur across the brain, some occur in the lower part of the brain.

And the frontal lobe isn't the only part of the brain in charge of memory forming or conscious thought. In fact, the older brain is more important in sensory processing and all that.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
And this guy is talking out of his ass.

There are dozens of different types of seizures, some occur primarily in the frontal lobe, some occur across the brain, some occur in the lower part of the brain.

And the frontal lobe isn't the only part of the brain in charge of memory forming or conscious thought. In fact, the older brain is more important in sensory processing and all that.

Also, he blacked out, so even if there's no possible way to remember a seizure, his story still, stands.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
You need a doctor, mate.

Seizures, passing out, any of that stuff can indicate a whole number of serious medical issues such as brain cancer, brain tumors, tumors in general, heart weakness, a number of diseases such as diabetes, epilepsy, lupus; it's pretty important that you go see a doctor.

or his blood sugar could just be low..
Yeah, you'd be best off going to the doctor, on another note, my mate's are in a band called Russian Sleep Experiment and everyti-*blacks out*
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by jimmyled
Also, he blacked out, so even if there's no possible way to remember a seizure, his story still, stands.

Convulsions generally imply seizures. He described uncontrollable shaking. That's a convulsion.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

I've blacked out for a few seconds a few times, but that's because I don't drink enough water and I'm really dehydrated from this medicine I'm on.

Maybe you're just dehydrated?
Im quite shure it had nothing to do with the actuall story, but Im thinking it was beause I was imagining blood and sickly things. The only other time I had even come close to passing out was when I stapled my finger last year and there was a bit of blood.
The whole thing only lasted about 30 seconds and Id say I couldnt remember 15 seconds of it. And when I was fully aware of my surroundings I was totally fine.
Also, I live at home but still get access to medical facilitys.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Convulsions generally imply seizures. He described uncontrollable shaking. That's a convulsion.

...But he doesn't remember what happened when he blacked out...
Your GF is trying to make you pass out long enough so that she can steal your penis.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Also I think it would be helpfull to note that I was very hungry, but I DID eat lunch about 5-6 hours before. Just not anything since then.
And I did black out for about 15 seconds untill I fell out of the chair. I only remember being on the ground and shaking for about 10 seconds before I started to regain sight and feeling.
Quote by c3powil
Also I think it would be helpfull to note that I was very hungry, but I DID eat lunch about 5-6 hours before. Just not anything since then.
And I did black out for about 15 seconds untill I fell out of the chair. I only remember being on the ground and shaking for about 10 seconds before I started to regain sight and feeling.

Yeah man. You should see some medical professional. That's pretty serious. You're supposed to call ambulances when shit like that happens.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by c3powil

Did it feel like the shaking was in slow motion? Cuz that completely describes what happened to me when I passed out because of dehydration. At least I think it was dehydration, I don't know because I didn't see a doctor. (but you should see a doctor, I am not a doctor, you should not see me, or the pit, the pit is not a doctor either.)

Also link to this creepypasta would be sweet, brah.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 29, 2010,
This happened to me once.

It was in the cafeteria in first year during dinner time. My idiot friend said he said he might have seen me seizing, so they called an ambulance. I went to the hospital with them, and they took basic tests (the results of which I cannot recall) and then said it'd be a 4 hour wait so I left.

I was fine later. Very, very strange though. I was just standing waiting for food and then the stars started creeping up and I thought "wtf..." and before I know it I wake up on the floor and the cafeteria worker is kneeling over me holding my head and I'm just thinking "FFFUUUUUUU this willl be awkward".

One of the more embarrassing university experiences yet.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
There is a link up there a bit^
And yea, the shaking wasnt very fast at all. It was like I was trying to pick myself up with my shoulders.
I hope they split your brain.

Not because I hope you have horribly uncontrollable epilepsy or anything awful like that, but because split-brain patients are absolutely fascinating to me.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2