Hey I'm looking to start an Internet band. I'm A lead guitarist but I don't mind playing rhythm . I'm looking to start a Thrash/Viking Metal band (Megadeth/AmonAmarth) type style. Im anyone is interested please send me a msg on my profile. The name of the band is SnowDeth but I'm willing to change it if need be. I need a Drummer, another Guitarist, Bassist and Vocalist. Let me know if your interested \m/
What will you be recording with?Do you have any recordings of yourself that we can hear?
Quote by brender
What will you be recording with?Do you have any recordings of yourself that we can hear?

This.

As a vocalist, I may be willing to help, but I don't do... viking metal... whatever that is.

I can do thrash metal though, Chuck Billy style.
Thrash Metal is good. I'm more willing to do Thrash then Viking Metal. I don't really have recording equipment, usually I use either a video recorder or my camera which has an audio recorder and can record 3 hours of audio
Quote by Ace Guitarist
Thrash Metal is good. I'm more willing to do Thrash then Viking Metal. I don't really have recording equipment, usually I use either a video recorder or my camera which has an audio recorder and can record 3 hours of audio

I need to hear the quality.
I can play guitar fairly well, but I have an aversion to tuning lower than Drop C#, so that might not work.

If more help to you may be my vocal ability. I can go from mids in the vein of Chuck Schuldiner on the Human record up to black metal shrieks. I'm most comfortable in the higher mid range, around where Anders Friden's voice was on Clayman and some tracks on Come Clarity.

Here be samples: http://www.youtube.com/user/emperorskittlesmusic

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I can do bass if needed. I've always loved Ellefson's bass tone. I don't actually have any metal bass recordings, but I can whip something up if needed, or if you have any riffs already done, I can write a bass track as an example.
Last edited by Busproof at Oct 6, 2010,
I'd love to be in a viking metal band! I play rhythm guitar and bass. I could also do backing screams.
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
Last edited by Bal_Sagoth at Oct 9, 2010,
i could do any clean vocals required,viking metal would be cool,btw though Amon Amarth aint viking metal,they have a viking theme but they arent viking metal.
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

Ok Clean Vocals would work. I'm looking for anything aggressive like Slayer/Megadeth kinda or maybe like Iron Maiden type.Busproof you can be bassist if you want. Bas_Sagoth you can be rhythm guitar if you want to.
I can do Johan Hegg (Amon Amarth) style growls. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Tubes are like women, one moment they are completely normal, next thing you know she's throwing shit at you and stabbing you with a knife.
If you want, I can program drums. I have Superior Drummer 2.0, and EZDrummer with DfH.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Alright - just hit me up and I'll record some tracks or ideas. Up to you. If you have any recordings ready I can start coming up with bass parts for them. Just message me on my account or on MSN at ant1bus@hotmail.com
Busproof: Ok that''l work I'll send you some recordings
Das_Skittles: Ok cool, thanks will you be interested for creating the drum beats?
IntoEternity22: Alright, do you have any recordings of your growls by any chance?
Quote by Ace Guitarist
Busproof: Ok that''l work I'll send you some recordings
Das_Skittles: Ok cool, thanks will you be interested for creating the drum beats?
IntoEternity22: Alright, do you have any recordings of your growls by any chance?

Yeah. I would need Guitar Pro or PowerTab files for the songs in order to create the beats though.

Also, if IntoEternity is alright with it, I can also provide higher screams. I sound a bit like Anders Friden from In Flames.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

I want to start a viking metal internet band (as i live in South Africa) I play Guitar (amon amarth style) and i am a sound engineerin / sound engineer lecturer so i got the equipment and everything to produce, mix and master. all i need is members to record on their side of the world send the stuff to me and then i can work on it... so..... who wants to join/help