I've been having these terrible fits of anger that I don't ever remember happening before. Like I'm playing call of duty with my brother and he complained that the team sucked and I flipped. I got that limp crazy feeling you get before you fight just for some remark about call of duty.
Like I was fine before laughing and having fun like I normally do then BAM.

Do any of you people get mood swings?
How do you deal with them?
Do something physical man, when you have excess energy due to sitting on your butt you need to have some way to use it and it looks like you found your way. :/

Or the more common occurance called Nerd Rage.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
drugs are amazing things, my mom used to have me on riddlin when i was like 5............ yup it has no side effects...... OMG LOOK A PINK OCTOPUS.
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
Quote by levi.lydat
I've been having these terrible fits of anger that I don't ever remember happening before. Like I'm playing call of duty with my brother and he complained that the team sucked and I flipped. I got that limp crazy feeling you get before you fight just for some remark about call of duty.
Like I was fine before laughing and having fun like I normally do then BAM.

Do any of you people get mood swings?
How do you deal with them?

Here ya go, I got you a present.

That has been happening to me some too. Like I'll be trying to get a hold of a friend and they won't pick up their phone or they'll annoy me and I just get so angry that I need to hit something.

It might help both of us to breath a lot or something.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Just pull out your tampon and stop being a little bitch.

Edit:^^ah, beaten to it.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Exercise, as mentioned above, is a fantastic way. Also, I'll probably eat some hate for this, smoke some grass. It will help calm you down mentally while also releasing muscle tension.
Quote by Progis8strings
Exercise, as mentioned above, is a fantastic way. Also, I'll probably eat some hate for this, smoke some grass. It will help calm you down mentally while also releasing muscle tension.

grass? i think weed will have a better effect

Of course I do. Usually I cure it with working out, PS3 or drinking. Drinking makes it worse, but it helps get all out at once.