Page 1 of 2
No. Cthulu lies sleeping in R'yhle. It was obviously the Deep Ones.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
0-50 Hz isn't exactly "ultra-frequency".
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Cthulu, for sure.

I want to hear the full noise that's not sped up. A little period of sound before the noise, and then the noise.

I want to hear Cthulu's true might, not some dropping sound.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by damian_91
0-50 Hz isn't exactly "ultra-frequency".

No, but it obviously had some severe energy to it. 5,000 km isn't exactly a small distance.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.

Roar.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Deadlock Riff
Sorry guys, it was me making love to a pack of whales. They just love me.

I believe that it's some super huge whale-type thing, except a fish so it can breathe underwater.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by soulflyV
I've always found this pretty interesting.

I wonder if we'll ever know what made it. o_O I really hope it's not some big-ass squid or something.

Fix'd. Seriously. Would you like a gigantic squid stalking the ocean aand scouring the surface to sustain its lust for human flesh (preferably babies')?
Quote by zgr0826
I believe that it's some super huge whale-type thing, except a fish so it can breathe underwater.

So...not a whale.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jimmyled
Fix'd. Seriously. Would you like a gigantic squid stalking the ocean aand scouring the surface to sustain its lust for human flesh (preferably babies')?

ಠ_ಠ
as in sacrifice?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
It's not Cthulhu. It's obviously Dagon.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
It'z a whale orgasm, yo.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by whalepudding
Sunn 0))).

Sunn O))) FTW.
Quote by :Vicious--
ಠ_ಠ
as in sacrifice?

What else?

This creature of the deep, untold and unknown, horrifying even for a Lovecraftian Faerytale, was cast down from the heavens, terrorising and decimating the human population, until it was driven out to sea, vomited out of the ground. It forever prowls the sea, amongst the bottomfeeders, until it is called upon, upon which this black god rises, driven by lust for blood, hungry for the flesh he faintly remembers from his days of reigning over the earth. If a tribute should not be given upon its resurgence, in the form of a human sacrifice, it will proceed to destroy humanity.

FEAR THE WRATH OF THE GODLY SQUID, FEAR IT!!!
Quote by whalepudding
Sunn 0))).

*looks at username*

>_>

im going to need to to ask you a few questions about your involvement in the making of this noise
Sorry about that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
TS, it was obviously one of the deep ones shanking a whale. Those damn whales hate being shanked and scream louder than Michael Jackson did when he discovered he wasn't a white shemale.

See, deep ones gotz knifes!
Quote by fallenangel20
Cthulu, for sure.

I want to hear the full noise that's not sped up. A little period of sound before the noise, and then the noise.

I want to hear Cthulu's true might, not some dropping sound.

The full noise is creepy as hell. It's in the "scariest sounds on earth" thread.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I listened to the one on the wikipedia and i just thought it was some bubbles then I listened to the original on youtube and it scared me.
Quote by jimmyled

Yep, would be awesome.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by FireReaction
people can't even hear 0 hertz broptimus prime

Nothing can hear 0Hz.
but my point is, if the noise was anywhere between

0.0001hz and 50, then it was in fact an ultra-low frequency noise
Well if it's such an odd frequeny, registered at points so far apart...is there no consideration for the Doppler effect?
(This is from my very limited knowledge of how it actually works, and even more limited knowledge of underwater acoustics)
Or it could be some scientists attempting reflection seismology?
Page 1 of 2