does anyone know of some really good legally downloadable podcasts that are really good? i know razorcake has one and ive seen a few for maximum rock n roll but i was wondering if any of you UGers knew of any other good ones i should check out.
I read this as "punk cats" and thought "aw yeah, this is gonna be a great thread."

Now I'm disappointed. And it turns out I don't even have any relevant contributions to the actual topic.

:/
im sorry i didnt mean to get your hopes up. if you want we can talk about punk cats. my cat is pretty punk i guess hahah
Quote by ryanfit4battle
im sorry i didnt mean to get your hopes up. if you want we can talk about punk cats. my cat is pretty punk i guess hahah

UPLOAD PICS...

no i dont know of any good podcasts.
Quote by ryanfit4battle

No need to apologize, it's not your fault!
well i mean he is always in this punk mind set. like he just struts around like f-u i do what i want. and is always being insane. i mean you wouldnt think he was "punk" by looking at him. pics do no justice. has been run over by a car twice.
You know how if yr a little kid and you break yr arm and you wear a cast, all the kids at school sign it? I thought that's what this was going to be about.

I decided I'm gonna abbreviate "your/you're" to "yr" even though I haven't gotten around to reading that beatnik crap and I only occasionally listen to Sonic Youth et al.

IM GOINT TO COPY TOMS ONLIN MANNERISMS AND DONT EEVEN CARE
Last edited by werty22 at Sep 29, 2010,
Back in high school i used to listen to a podcast called Punky Radio. it might still be around

that's all i got.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I read this as "punk cats" and thought "aw yeah, this is gonna be a great thread."

Now I'm disappointed. And it turns out I don't even have any relevant contributions to the actual topic.

:/

I read it as that too, and also got happy.
But regardless I'm posting a cat anyway, because everybody on the internet loves cats.

It's my cat, and what isn't seen is a stud collar, so it fits as a punk cat.

EDIT: Shit, sorry, didn't realize there's another thread for this.
I'll delete this post if the cuteness of this creature doesn't appeal to you.
Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes
Last edited by DxEvolution at Oct 1, 2010,
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Which group of punks would be the untouchables of the Punk Caste system?

Paradox.
Check out Radio Schizo. I enjoy it quite a bit.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Check out Radio Schizo. I enjoy it quite a bit.

That's clever.
Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes