MS Paint you own p0nx animal has been done though...

Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I got no pics, I'm not gonna make any.

My friend/bassist had a cat that lived in his basement and sleep through our practices.
He always had this apathetic, I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude that seems to characterize punk rock. But I think it was probably because he was terminally ill. He died.

Behemoth is pretty punk in Bulgakov's Master & Margarita. He drinks vodka and rips people's heads off. I guess the second part is more of a br00t4l metal move, but we all know metal heads are too stupid to read books.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Sep 29, 2010,
Quote by ryanfit4battle
cuz i was gonna do it.

So do it. WHO SAYS WE CAN'T HAVE TWO IDENTICAL THREADS?
I haven't read that book in years. I think I'll start again tonight.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by werty22
So do it. WHO SAYS WE CAN'T HAVE TWO IDENTICAL THREADS?

i think the mods get mad? actually i know they do. ill just go research punk casts cuz you were no help to me haha
Quote by werty22
What are they gonna do? BAN YOU?

RIP VodkaPunk

yeah duh and then what am i gonna do with my life?
Lived in his basement and sleep through our practices.
He always had this apathetic, I-don't-give-a-**** attitude that seems to characterize punk rock. But I think it was probably because he was terminally ill. He died.
Quote by ryanfit4battle
yeah duh and then what am i gonna do with my life?

Well if you're like vodkapunk you can **** my ex girlfriend..
I'm an asshole.
Quote by neidnarb11890

My friend/bassist had a cat that lived in his basement and sleep through our practices.
He always had this apathetic, I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude that seems to characterize punk rock. But I think it was probably because he was terminally ill. He died.

For some reason I forgot you were talking about a cat halfway through this sentence and was like "Wtf Jeremiah died?! "
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by tomhank
Lived in his basement and sleep through our practices.
He always had this apathetic, I-don't-give-a-**** attitude that seems to characterize punk rock. But I think it was probably because he was terminally ill. He died.

Yeah man, that sound just like this guy I know on the internet's friend's cat.
Quote by RockThe40oz
^Sh*t just got personal!

Just? They've been dating for like a year now as far as I know. Also I moved away before this happened, so I don't really care
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Just? They've been dating for like a year now as far as I know. Also I moved away before this happened, so I don't really care

thats the attitude! i wont bang your ex. and i have no idea who vodkapunk is. but he sounds lame. A)vodka is gross and for women and B) dont call yourself punk.

Sidenote: anyone use a Blackheart little giant for some pop punk tones? and if so how did it work out?
My cats prefer it.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Vodka is for alcoholics who don't enjoy paying a lot of money to get drunk.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Well if you're like vodkapunk you can **** my ex girlfriend..

Well that's just pleasant.
Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes
i guess my penis will fall off when i go to drink the big bottle of vodka i bought for 20 bucks
This thread is missing... the Vampire Cats.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
i get two bottles of vodka for 12 pound and that sorts me out for a few days.

but the bottle has flowers on it, which isnt particularly punk unless you're a vegan, cus vegans eat flowers.