Page 1 of 2
As the title says? Ever been mugged? Two days ago I got mugged by a Group of six for my Phone, An Afghan guy pulled out a Knife on me saying "You can either do it the hard way or easy way" so I handed it over to him, and a group of Five Black people (No racism intended just to mention) just watched. While my friend with his Seven string on his back was just watching.

Idiotic people I must say, have you ever been mugged?
No one would dare to mess with me. You must look like a pussy or something.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No one would dare to mess with me. You must look like a pussy or something.

5'9, Recovering Anorexic, must be an easy target.

Wait, let me reorganize that; obviously an easy target.
Last edited by CryingLightning at Sep 30, 2010,
Quote by CryingLightning

I was joking. Way to make me feel bad.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was joking. Way to make me feel bad.

Don't feel bad, I don't mind it; made me laugh to be honest, In a good way; not in a sarcastic way.
Some guys tried to hold me up before, he said he was gonna hospitalise me 1 punch. I had to try not to laugh at him as he was half my size. His friend had a screwdriver though. I just walked across the road to a petrol station that my mates had bolted into.
Yes, when I was 13, by 8 guys with an age around 17-21.

So yeah, it wasn't really fair, was it?
no, but i fear for it. I don't live in an exactly safe area of town. And to get to my apartment block you gotta walk alongside below a highway bridge where no one would see you if you got mugged/stabbed/shot.

Police and an ambulance were here tonight.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Me and my best bud russell were riding bikes home and i got a flat, so as i was pushing it i noticed that russell is yelling "FASTER TOM!! RUNN!". I look back and see about 5 or 6 (not to be racist) black and hispanics (which mostly make up my neighborhood) running at me. After about 5 seconds of running while pushing my bike, i realize there gunna catch me and russell is far gone. So i ****ing hurled my bike about 5 feet infront of me and yelled "RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!". All of the kids slowed down and started walking at me. I had my chocolate cell phone, wallet with a debit card and 120 bucks in it btw. So pissed beyond belief I ran at them, and all but one got out of my way, and i got him square in the nose, with some kinda running-right-hook kinda thing. I can say that without a doubt I broke his nose, cuz he has about a gallon of blood on his shirt. Now i was swinging at the other 5 and, BAM! something hit me in the back of the head. I wake up, all my cash is gone, they even took my HAT!! And my bike, which was a Mirra flair.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You should have asked if the hard way involved some hardcore anal sex....if he replied yes, then you just have just pointed to your friend and said 'he's the guy you want' whislt they look at him, you run

Yes I have been mugged, phone and wallet gone, two dicks asked me if I had the time, I said no and then they said give me your phone etc. My reply was 'Why didn't you just ask in the first place?'
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Most people in my neighborhood know me and others know that I train in fighting sports so they leave me alone..

And to be honest I've never ever been mugged, probably because I live in a rather peaceful neighborhood.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Read all the mugging stories. Show's how much people are cunts these days 'eh? If I could I would love to kick one of them in the face then piss in they're mouths.

I live in Harrow In England. Biggest Multicultural area, but it's meant to be one of the safest? Where someone got stabbed at the end of my road, really safe. I'd love to learn a Martial Art to protect myself but I cant at the moment because I'm Physically unwell. People who work in Psychology know that a mugger would strike in the Stomach/Chest area if they were to mug someone, there is a 74% Chance they would, but what about the other %.
Last edited by CryingLightning at Sep 30, 2010,
Quote by Momentosis
Me and my best bud russell were riding bikes home and i got a flat, so as i was pushing it i noticed that russell is yelling "FASTER TOM!! RUNN!". I look back and see about 5 or 6 (not to be racist) black and hispanics (which mostly make up my neighborhood) running at me. After about 5 seconds of running while pushing my bike, i realize there gunna catch me and russell is far gone. So i ****ing hurled my bike about 5 feet infront of me and yelled "RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!". All of the kids slowed down and started walking at me. I had my chocolate cell phone, wallet with a debit card and 120 bucks in it btw. So pissed beyond belief I ran at them, and all but one got out of my way, and i got him square in the nose, with some kinda running-right-hook kinda thing. I can say that without a doubt I broke his nose, cuz he has about a gallon of blood on his shirt. Now i was swinging at the other 5 and, BAM! something hit me in the back of the head. I wake up, all my cash is gone, they even took my HAT!! And my bike, which was a Mirra flair.

Wait... now I'm confused. Is this the origin of those memes? Or did you cleverly incorporate them in your story/joke/whatever this is?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
A couple of months ago i was walking home at about 3, preety drunk, 3 or 4 guys drive past in a car and throw a buch of rocks, i fereak out a little, they circle around, stop next to me, driver gets out and clocks me with a wicked hook. From there i'm not to sure what happened but i remebered getting wailed on for a while till i fell unconcious. I woke up on the pavement, no idea how long i was there for but i stumbled home(dont remeber it). realised the next morning my iPod was gone and my headphones(the only good pair in the house mind you), but stil had my phone and wallet. The worst part was i had walked from a friends house a good 6-7 kms away took about 2+ hours, and i was jumped about 3 minutes from my house.

tl;Dr: Yes, yes i have.
Wow bud sorry to hear that, here's something to make you feel a bit better. I was mugged once in Chicago when I was a kid...the guy knew my cousin which was even worse.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
O_O' Didn't see the guy at first.

But here's something. A heads up, ever in danger, remember this.

My favourite...

I was mugged at gunpoint(or should I say, it was an attempted mugging) back many years ago by four black guys while I was attempting to make a call in a phone booth. I spent the whole time laughing (almost hysterically), which took them off guard. The reason for the laughter was that all I had on me at that moment was one cigarette and one match. Not only that, but my friends were around the corner of the building and had pockets full of cash. (They just cashed their paychecks a little earlier.) Before they left, one of the black guys said "Of all the white people with money in this town and we picked the one who's ****ing broke." I still laugh about it on those rare occassions that it comes up.

Sorry to hear about your loss of your phone.
Quote by miss_janet
I was mugged at gunpoint(or should I say, it was an attempted mugging) back many years ago by four black guys while I was attempting to make a call in a phone booth. I spent the whole time laughing (almost hysterically), which took them off guard. The reason for the laughter was that all I had on me at that moment was one cigarette and one match. Not only that, but my friends were around the corner of the building and had pockets full of cash. (They just cashed their paychecks a little earlier.) Before they left, one of the black guys said "Of all the white people with money in this town and we picked the one who's ****ing broke." I still laugh about it on those rare occassions that it comes up.

Sorry to hear about your loss of your phone.

Ah, I don't care about the phone. But your post made me laugh, they are complete dumbasses, they need to learn. One day they would pick on the wrong person.
If someone pulled a knife on me i would either run or just hand over my stuff, as much as it would suck to deal with a lost wallet and everything, i would rather that than a knife in the gut.

I have never been mugged, but i was attacked once.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Surprised no one has mirrored yet.....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by CryingLightning

Wait a minute... You arent this guy are you???

ahhhhh yes
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Jackson kv
Anyone else noticing some coincidences in all of these stories

- Aaron

Noone was a muggeee?
Because we dont
Like people that
Are a different
Color especiall
Kool cats that are cryptic
Never been mugged!
Although my friend once walked up behind me at a train station, and grabbed my shoulder. So I turned around to punch the guy, and I was like O:...

Another time, I was with one of my friends Russell, and he was all like "Lets mug someone!!!" I refused because I thought it was rude. So we went home and played xbox.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Another time, I was with one of my friends Russell, and he was all like "Lets mug someone!!!" I refused because I thought it was rude. So we went home and played xbox.

Is that the same Russell who ditched JackalUK earlier in the thread?

I've never been mugged, but I don't live in an area where that's much of an issue. The main thing I run into is bums asking for money.
I got stopped by a couple of older guys when I was like 13. One of them threatened me with his phone (?) and another guy just circled me on his bike. Then they told me they weren't bothered any more, and I just walked off home
I've been mugged 4 times. Twice in the same day once, both of the incidents were totally unrelated, the funny thing was that i didn't have any money to hand over the second time because i had already been mugged earllier in the day. The first time i was mugged was when i was 12, a couple of older guys from my school pulled out knives and i just gave them my phone. I was mugged again when i was 13, some guy pulled a knife on me and my mates, we just ran away. These days i don't even see getting mugged as a big deal, i either just hand over what they want or run away.

can't beleive how many people havn't been mugged, i must just be really unlucky
you are what you is
Oh i forgot to share my story.

I have once, walking home from a party at about 11-12ish along the side of the main road near my house, and 3 or 4 chavs who are walking along in the opposite direction greet me with, as the chavs round here do, a friendly "oi kant" So anyway i just say "what", assuming they'd ask for a lighter or something like that, and he's like "give us ya wallet kant or we'll fack youse up" (the literary standards of these people is shocking). So I just chucked my wallet which contained something like 80cents and my smartrider on the floor and told them to have it. One of em went to pick it up, so when he bent over (and this is something I learnt from a police officer) I kicked him in the nose. I assume it hurt cuz I had blood on my shoe afterwards. Anyway, they all bolted, and nearly got hit by a car as they tried to cross the road.

I'm still amazed that I managed to pull it off. I'm not know for confidence in anything really.
Well I don't know if this is considered mugging, but whatever.
So, in Finland there are two official languages, Finnish and Swedish (we belonged to Sweden a long time ago), but there's only like 5% that speak Swedish (me included), but everybody has to learn it in schools so everybody pretty much hates us (and I would probably too if I was in their shoes). So, one day me and my friend were just chilling talking about some random stuff in Swedish and this group of 8-10 guys in our age started following us and shouting stuff at us. At first we pretty much just ignored them, but then when we were on a slightly less populated street they pushed us up to a wall and started threatening us. Well, my friend would have nothing of that so he pulled out a knife and they backed off and we thought we were safe, but then one of them also pulled out a knife and he looked like some kind of Nazi so he probably would have used it. Anyways, somehow we got away from them and ran to the nearest shop and waited there for a couple of hours until they went away.

And similar things have happened many, many times for me.
Yeah, it's not eassy living in a town where people hate your kind...
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Quote by mergapoot
I've been mugged 4 times. Twice in the same day once, both of the incidents were totally unrelated, the funny thing was that i didn't have any money to hand over the second time because i had already been mugged earllier in the day. The first time i was mugged was when i was 12, a couple of older guys from my school pulled out knives and i just gave them my phone. I was mugged again when i was 13, some guy pulled a knife on me and my mates, we just ran away. These days i don't even see getting mugged as a big deal, i either just hand over what they want or run away.

can't beleive how many people havn't been mugged, i must just be really unlucky

You live in Merseyside, its mugging central.
I've been mugged a few times. But I'm smart. I carry a few items that aren't of any value on me as well as my valuable things. Such as a cheap wallet with maybe ten bucks and a few canceled credit cards in it, and a cheap go phone that has no credit on it. When I go walking on the streets, I'll shove my real phone and wallet in the pockets in my boxers xP
Then when I get mugged I just give them the fake stuff. It's kept me out of a lot of hairy situations
Someone tried once, few years ago, some berk grabbed me by the shirt, shoved me against the wall and sneered "Gimme all your money!". I just responded "I don't have any money" (thinking ahead enough to not drop in an insulting adjective like "you ugly ****-smuggler"). He just looked at me, grumbled something and then went on his way. Quite funny looking back... He wasn't too bright, as you could guess
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
A guy came up to me a couple of years ago about my age. But im really really tall, so i was bigger than him. He demanded my phone and i just carried on walking laughing.

Funny story though! My 3 friends were at a local park once when 3 (coincidentally) black people with knives mugged them for wallets and phones. The two of them gave them up, where as the third just stood there. One of the guys says to him: show us your pockets. So he opens his massive coat with millions of pockets and the guy goes. Okay. and they all walk off. He had phone, wallet and keys in there!
Page 1 of 2