I've recently downloaded ASIO4ALL and set it as my ASIO Device Driver On Cubase 5 but it's incredibly loud and i have no idea how to turn it down outside of Cubase :/.

I've turned down the slider on the transport panel and had to turn down the metronome but there must be another, easier way of doing this. I've tried looking into it and reading the PDF Manual but it was no help.

Any help is appreciated!
turn down the input gain on the interface....if playback is loud, turn down the playback control or faders on Cubase.

I don't know why but the outputs on my PreSonus FP10 are quite loud so I go into windows and set the outputs to 50%. At that point it's safe to plug in computer speakers or anything else to the 1-8 outputs.
Quote by moody07747
turn down the input gain on the interface....if playback is loud, turn down the playback control or faders on Cubase.

I don't know why but the outputs on my PreSonus FP10 are quite loud so I go into windows and set the outputs to 50%. At that point it's safe to plug in computer speakers or anything else to the 1-8 outputs.

i'm not using an interface, thats the thing. i do currently turn down the faders and click on Cubase but it'd be much better to not have to do that everytime i have a Music Tech lesson.