hey there ive recently bought the power system MXR MC403 and i needed some advice -
I want to know whether this system will be able to power all my pedals simultaneously as i dont want to plug anything in that will harm the system or my stompboxes...

I have read the instructions, but will all the vc & vdc and different powered inputs im a little confused, please can you help??

this is my setup (in no particular order) - CAN I POWER THEM ALL AT ONCE?

Fender Tuner
Jim Dunlop Wah wah
Maxon GT overdrive
electro harmonix small clone
seymour duncan pickup booster
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9
Marshall jackhammer overdrive
Digitech bad monkey overdrive
LIne 6 tonecore reverb
Keeley compressor
seymour duncan SFX tremolo
Boss flange
Boss dm2 analogue delay
Boss gigadelay
Mxr eq
Noise suppressor
Digitech hardwire reverb

all the best,

looking forward to hearing from you all

Neil
Can't help you on that one, but I'm posting because I'm really curious as to why anyone needs that many pedals!? Why on earth do you need to power 3 OD's and a Tubescreamer at once!? And 2 reverbs? I make do with just a DS1 and my Crybaby.
However, a spec I just read (correct me if I'm wrong) says the outputs are:
CONTROLS: 17 Outputs total
- (8) 9VDC outputs to power battery operated effects @ 80ma each
- (2) Adjustable outputs with range selection switches and variable voltage dials: Operate at 6 to 15VDC to simulate low battery sag or high output
carbon batteries @ 200ma each
- (4) 18VDC outputs @ 125ma each
- (2) 9VAC outputs @ 800ma each
- (1) AC Pass Through.

In my small experience of pedals, they've all been 9V DC. So whilst you have 17 pedals and 17 outputs, you need to look on the pedals to find what inputs they require and then match them to the outputs you have. Don't put the wrong input into a pedal as it will probably damage it. Just think it through logically first.
That's a lot of pedals dude and from what i have read you could find all that in one multi effect unit for example digitech, boss, or even zoom could fulfill all your requirements and for a hell of lot cheaper also the amount of noise created by that many patch leads must degrade the original signal to the point it doesn't seem worth it like dial-a-death said you need to minimize or my suggestion would be find a multi effect unit.... i personally use a Zoom G7.ut and have found i have no problems and you could find one on ebay about 1/4 of the money you spent on all that stuff..... Cheers
ya plug all your 9 volt pedals into the 9vdc slots
doesn't look like you have anything that needs the 18vdc or the 9vac. don't plug things in there.

you'll need another daisy chain to power the other stuff. sweet unit. i love mine.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
yeah, i do have a lot of pedals, but i need em, i do actually have the sovtek muffp i and a digitech whammy in there too but muff pi runs off battery and whammy of its own supply so not included.

I need them primarily because I do alot of live work that needs different settings, i have many drives because in different tunes and different dynamics i need different flavours... i use one as light crunch, one as a clean boost, a couple for different overdrives and one maybe for lead. the reason i dont use the multi effects is because for me they just sound plastic. I do alot of session stuff so i cant have 'fake plastic emulations' i need the real stuff.

I agree multi effects can be useful, just not my thing.

All my effects are run thtough a 20 channel true bypass looper with a buffer at each end so no signal degradation or noise. it sounds awesome to be fair.
3 words. T.C ELECTRONIC G-MAJOR
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
That's why i use a Zoom as they have an on-board 12AX7 valve which compensates for the digital effect from most multi effect units.... i don't have a plastic sound as i'm running through a valve head and quad.... i too play many styles from H/M to rock to blues to pop and even some fusion/jazz and i find i have no problems encompassing all styles... Cheers
Quote by bluenidge
yeah, i do have a lot of pedals, but i need em, i do actually have the sovtek muffp i and a digitech whammy in there too but muff pi runs off battery and whammy of its own supply so not included.

I need them primarily because I do alot of live work that needs different settings, i have many drives because in different tunes and different dynamics i need different flavours... i use one as light crunch, one as a clean boost, a couple for different overdrives and one maybe for lead. the reason i dont use the multi effects is because for me they just sound plastic. I do alot of session stuff so i cant have 'fake plastic emulations' i need the real stuff.

I agree multi effects can be useful, just not my thing.

All my effects are run thtough a 20 channel true bypass looper with a buffer at each end so no signal degradation or noise. it sounds awesome to be fair.
Quote by bluenidge
my ears dont like them.. simples

+1. i will always take stomp boxes over mfx. for me, digital doesn't do it (other than a digital delay, which has its rightful purpose). i have eight pedals on my main board + footswitch, and i have four on two other smaller boards, with one also having a footwitch.

also, i like the concept behind your 20 channel looper.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/