This is not a depressing, feeling sorry for myself thread. I'm just sharing a weird dream I had last night. I dreamt that Mark Sanchez of the New York Jets died. He died because he had undiscovered cancer and was not treated. I remember people writing "RIP Mark blah blah blah" on facebook and youtube. I even remember seeing thousands of people dropping him from their fantasy football teams. Its weird cause I like the Jets but it felt so real. Does anyone ever have dreams like this where random you would never think of die?

P.S. Im not insane!
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
I had a dream that I died. I don't know how I died, it's just I was dreaming about something else and all of a sudden I was dead and I could see people at my funeral and stuff. I was hovering right over their heads and everything, but then it started raining and I melted.
cat
People have dreams like that, and not long after the person they dreamt about gets sick or dies. Well, usually ony if you're psyckic.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I once dreamed that I died in this really warm, dry environment that preserved my tissue. I reanimated a couple of weeks later, and no one seemed to care or even notice I had been dead for two weeks.

What made it weirder is the fact that my body was brittle and my body parts would fall off, and I had to reattach them. The weirdest example was when my legs detached while I was at a dinner part and I went to the bathroom to fix it.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Nimbus456
People have dreams like that, and not long after the person they dreamt about gets sick or dies. Well, usually ony if you're psyckic.

Dreams can be analyzed with symbolism. Maybe this was a sight like your phsycic abilities showing.
I started to feel really proud of the fact that I was gay even though I wasn't
- Kurt Cobain
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream that I died. I don't know how I died, it's just I was dreaming about something else and all of a sudden I was dead and I could see people at my funeral and stuff. I was hovering right over their heads and everything, but then it started raining and I melted.

But if you had a dream that you died...wouldn't that be a dream of nothing, since you dreamt that you died therefore it would be a dream about nothing?

>__>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by spanishyanez
But if you had a dream that you died...wouldn't that be a dream of nothing, since you dreamt that you died therefore it would be a dream about nothing?

>__>

No...like I was alive in the first part of my dream, and then all of a sudden I was dead and at my funeral.
cat
i dreamt that 6 months in the future.....

but seriously a few nights ago i had just turned off my computer, went to bed and dreamt i was still on my computer and thought "im pretty sure i just turned this off"... then i woke up to find i was in bed with my computer turned off but it was 30 mins later, it was VERY confusing
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl
is it that hard to spell psychic? cmon guys

Thank You!

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Nimbus456

Riight.
Not usually, no.
It's funny because Sanchez is not better than Manning. Both of the Mannings, that is.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I once heard that you will never see yourself dead in your own dreams, and that you will never witness yourself dying. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure. Come to think of it, I might have even made it up? I dunno :/
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by coco-loco
I once heard that you will never see yourself dead in your own dreams, and that you will never witness yourself dying. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure. Come to think of it, I might have even made it up? I dunno :/

I've seen my dead body and my death several times, so your theory is invalid.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Golly!

What a pity! My flipping theory was stupid. Forgive me sirs'/ma'ams
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I recently dreamt that Obama was assassinated on live TV and I watched it. People really didn't make that big of a deal of it, but i remember thinking in a semi-awoken state: "Shit, was that real?! Ill have to check it on Wikipedia". I then fell asleep again and dreamt checking it on wiki and yep. I remember it clearly: Died 6. november 2010 in Seul. It also said he was born in Kiribati.
Signatures are stupid.