This is awesome! Me and a friend made a film called Death (link in my sig) for our A Level Media coursework. Our college put our film forward to be selected and it won! Only 9 films out of hundreds of submissions are being shown. It's called the Underexposed Festival (I believe) and it's in Manchester.

I'm so happy!

Has anyone else had their work like this shown? Have you ever had some artwork go on display, film, etc?

(Don't include live music shows unless it was a prestigious thing. Even I can get a gig if I wanted one)
I've had a few exhibitions of my paintings and photos. Last time I sold over 3k worth of paintings so that was good, I've been really lazy for the last 2 years though, not much motivation. I'm slowly loosing my interest in creating anything and that really sucks.
I exposed myself once..does that count?
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Your film deserved it TS, good job !
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Well, I have played music partially (90% of the instrumental aspect of it.) several times in front of a few hundred people.

Your video was tripping and awessome, TS!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by ImortallyInsane
Does going #2 in a public bathroom and not flushing count?

Only if its in a urinal.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Not gonna lie, didn't love your film. It was well made (except the narrator, sorry but he was awful) but didn't really pack the punch I expected it too in terms of creativity or reflection. I know this film isn't about your film...but really it is. I don't mean to be rude honestly, just thought you might want a bit of criticism.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Thanks for the support guys, it's quite awesome haha. (I completely forgot I made this thread until just now)

Gman, this is a changed version. My original script was a hell of a lot more depressing. Our group had to change it so we added the Twitter scene, etc. It's alright man, I can't expect everyone to like it.

Tempoe: 3k? I can't believe you didn't keep that up!
Quote by itorch
I exposed myself once..does that count?

Dammit, you got in with that one before me.

Kudos my friend, Kudos.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I had a picture i took for my photo class last year go on display at a local art store.
I loved your film. It made me a little sad.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
My drawings used to get displayed at school but then they realized they're all mildly depressing or 'evil'
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I've had a poem published in a newspaper before, but that's the extent of it.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
you shall now get hundreds of views as my friends watch any video i post.

That was epic man.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
After watching your video;

ಥ_ಥ
Beautiful.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~