Well basically there's these guys who live near my friend and they've been accused of raping a younger, very vulnerable and possibly mentally ill, boy. Him along with another boy who also lives near my mate, were caught lying on a bed with this younger boy by the boy's mum, (they looked all surprised and shuffled around, sorted their trousers, etc.). Now they were arrested for this, but the charges were dropped because they had threatened the boy and he was too scared to continue with it. Now they just continue life as normal. One of the pair who comes to my school is fairly popular, he has been exposed for being a rapist but his 'friends' are still hanging around with him except for the one I mentioned he lives near.

Now I've never really had a close relationship with either of the boys, but my friend has known them for over 10 years, and I was curious, if you were in his position what would you do??
EDIT: ^ Yeah...That too.

Firstly, if I knew that they did rape that guy for sure, I'd beat the shit out of them.

Then, I'd stop being friends with them.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!

what kind of person rapes a boy

Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
your user title is hugely inappropriate.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Possibly call them back for another round of sexy times. It totally depends on if I enjoyed it or not.

Also, subject-verb agreement mate. Learn you some knowledge to make yourself more smarter.

Edit: Oh, am I supposed to be your friend? If that's the case then I'd mind my own business. If not that, then I'd try to help the victim in whatever way possible.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Sep 30, 2010,
Quote by Conor360

what kind of person rapes a boy

Dirty queers, that's who.

Anyway (and I assure you, no pun intended), arson.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Well, if I didn't think he did it, or had no reason to believe that he did, then I wouldn't desert him. But people always have a "there's no smoke without fire" mentality that stigmatises those accused for something like rape, even if it's entirely untrue.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Tom 1.0
your user title is hugely inappropriate.

Oh shit i just realised
Quote by freddaahh
Well, if I didn't think he did it, or had no reason to believe that he did, then I wouldn't desert him. But people always have a "there's no smoke without fire" mentality that stigmatises those accused for something like rape, even if it's entirely untrue.

It was the victim who first accused them of it, but then took the accusations away.
Quote by Heavyzi
Oh shit i just realised

TS did it and is covering it up
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
Quote by TheBurningFish
Dirty queers, that's who.

Anyway (and I assure you, no pun intended), arson.

Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
EDIT: ^ Yeah...That too.

Firstly, if I knew that they did rape that guy for sure, I'd beat the shit out of them.

Then, I'd stop being friends with them.

hmm dont you first stop being friends with them then beat the shit out of them?
cz when you beat the shit out of them it already makes you a non friend automatically
Quote by jaybsp
I know T.S irl, it was him.

fo' sho'

But seriously, jaybsp knows me irl and all of the others mentioned above in the OP
If the charges were dropped then I would continue life as normal...?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
If the charges were dropped then I would continue life as normal...?

But it's almost definitely true, he even admitted to receiving oral sex off this boy.
Quote by Heavyzi
But it's almost definitely true, he even admitted to receiving oral sex off this boy.

Nice....

I do appreciate the seriousness of the situation but you can do exactly jack and shit.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Heavyzi

How is that any of your business?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by TheBurningFish
Nice....

I do appreciate the seriousness of the situation but you can do exactly jack and shit.

Exactly this. Regardless of whether or not it was rape, there's almost nothing anyone can or should do. If the boy dropped the charges and refuses to raise them again, then that's that. Shit happens man, sometimes you just have to let it be.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Ehh I since i know these boys I think the point is that all of the other kids acted fine, we're just surprised by everyones attitude towards the guy who did the raping. Pretty much everyone just carried on as normal which is quite weird since the majority of our school is Islamic and so is the Rapist.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
How is that any of your business?

I'm not saying it is, it's just these guys have obviously forced him into it, so I'm using it as evidence to the fact that it's true.

Also I'm only asking for what you would do in my mate's position, nothing else.
Quote by jaybsp
I know T.S irl, it was him.

we're on to you
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You know what they say, an eye for an eye and a rape for a rape
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Oh, that's where they were.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by jwizzle5786

??

Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you