No matter what I do the low E string on my Gibson Les Paul studio buzzes like crazy I've rised the bridge and adjusted the truss rod as far as it could go still it buzzes. What should I do?
What gauge strings are you using for what tuning? When you adjusted the truss rod, did you adjust it to give the proper amount of relief in the neck?
switch to 10's and if that doesn't work go get it set-up.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
The phrase "adjusted it as far as it would go" indicates to me that you might not.
Cranking a truss rod to the stops is bad, bad news. So is adjusting it too much too quickly, which is almost certainly the case if you hit the end of the range.

I'd suggest taking it to a tech. It won't be too expensive and he can figure out what's going on.
Quote by Roc8995
The phrase "adjusted it as far as it would go" indicates to me that you might not.
Cranking a truss rod to the stops is bad, bad news. So is adjusting it too much too quickly, which is almost certainly the case if you hit the end of the range.

I'd suggest taking it to a tech. It won't be too expensive and he can figure out what's going on.

Any idea how much that would cost?
A setup is usually $40-50. Don't go to guitar center. Most smaller stores will have an in house tech or someone they can refer you to.
First of all if you have buzz from not enough relief, tightening the truss rod will simply increase the buzz.
Fret the Low E at the 1st & 12th fret at the same time to form a stright edge out of the string. Hold the guitar across your lap in playing posisiton so any string sag isn't towards the frets and check the gap between the crown of the frets in the 7-9th fret area and the bottom of the low E. You should be just able to pass a business card thru there. IF it's touching loosebn the truss rod (turn CCW) till you get a tiny gap. Play it like that, let it settle in for a day then recheck and adjust (now minor turns of < 1/4 at atime)
Moving on.....
LP's are set up for 10's ..if you change gages ,some set up will be usefull