today i changed the string on my guitar with 10/52 string and i had massive fret buzz on the 1, 2,3 frets on all the strings, most of you will say : lower the gauge...but the low string are going to be too floppy.. is there any tweaking that i could do ?
what string gauge did you have on there before? Did you take all the strings off at once when you changed them? What happens is when you take all the strings off at once, the neck becomes straighter since there is no pull/tension on it that the strings provide. When you put the new strings on it may take a few hours/ maybe a day in some cases for the neck to go back to where it was. So, there is a chance this buzz will just fix itself. Wait a while before you make any adjustments.

If you switched to 10/52's from a heavier string guage, you may have to loosen the truss rod a bit for the buzzing to go away because with the lighter strings there is less tension on the neck, so the neck is straighter than before, or in some cases, starting to back bow. This will give you the buzzing on the first 3 frets. If this problem doesn't fix itself for you, you need to loosen the truss rod a tiny bit and that will take care of the problem. If you don't feel comfortable doing it on your own, bring it to a shop. There is plenty of info online about adjusting trussrods. Just make sure you know what you are doing before you touch anything. Good luck!
Godin Summit CT - Natural
Vox VT 50 amplifier
Vox V847 Wah pedal