Blown out of proportion, even if it does pass, it'll be ruled unconstitutional. Let's all chill.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's happening. Bye bye, internets.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quick someone make a list of all these sites that are being blocked so I can access them without searching for them through google.

Also, what'll happen to all the file sharing sites? Without those...my loli...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by zgr0826
Blown out of proportion, even if it does pass, it'll be ruled unconstitutional. Let's all chill.

Like the government takeover of GM was ruled unconstitutional?...yeah...

/sarcasm

The fact that these asshats even dare do this to the voters is what pisses me off. Even if it's ruled unconstitutional, the very act of ignoring their constituents to this degree is damn annoying. Like anybody wants regulated internet except for hard, radical leftwingers like the guy who held up the Discovery Channel building.
/rant
Ahh, Canada... I find this to be quite absurd, I couldn't imagine this actually happening..
Please kill this bill, somebody. Srsly. You know the courts wouldn't rule against this. It gives them power and the DoJ power.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

The fact that these asshats even dare do this to the voters is what pisses me off. Even if it's ruled unconstitutional, the very act of ignoring their constituents to this degree is damn annoying. Like anybody wants regulated internet except for hard, radical leftwingers like the guy who held up the Discovery Channel building.
/rant

Huh? How was he anything more than a wackjob? Also I doubt very much that UG's leftiest lefties want the internet censored.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Like the government takeover of GM was ruled unconstitutional?...yeah...

/sarcasm

/rant

wat
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Saw it earlier today on Demonoid myself. I laughed at it then and I laugh at it now. Even if they do sensor everything (highly unlikely at all) it will be only a matter of days before people find loop holes around it.