im doin this song for a talent show in 2 weeks its just goin be singing and playing
u guys think this will even sound good with out drums or it should be fine
The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix
Yeah, who doesn't like that song?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
haha true just wondering how people think it sound with no drums
The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix
It might be kind of hard to pull it off without a rhythm section as the groove in that song is super heavy and propelled by Mitchell and Redding.

However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try. Just do it, balls to the wall style. Put everything you've got into it and it'll go over well.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
well its to late to turn back anyway only two weeks untill the show i can't really change songs now haha
Jimi Hendrix
Just remember.

Balls to the wall.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
It should be cool, just be REALLY LOUD. I swear, the heavyness will bring the groove.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.