I'm running a PA system and I'm trying to figure out which cable to run from the amp to the speakers. I know there's a certain type but can't remember if it's the single ring or double ring cable. Can anybody help me out?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
correct me if im wrong
single ring is mono and double ring is stereo
and im sure gitar signal is mono so that would work
hope this helps any
ummm kinda. single ring is mono (unbalanced) and TRS is stereo (balanced), but a 'mono' patch cord won't be sufficient. you'll most like need 1/4" speaker cable, they are labeled as 'speaker cable' (rather than instrument cable), and any sales associate at a store should be able to provide what you need
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."