We all see people post stupid stuff on facebook. When that happens, take it and put it in this thread! Hopefully lulz will be had.

For example:

Cap'n Amanda ----- ug i have to give a report on sri lanka tomorow that has to be the weirdest name for i country that i have heard in my life!!!!! cant wait san fran in 15 DAYS!!!!
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
I've noticed one thing. The people on here that bitch about facebook groups are the same people who are part of 50+ UG groups.

A bit off topic but it relates to stupid stuff on facebook.
Oh I use Facebook in Pirate. Look how fun and whimsical I am!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by element4433

They didn't have it when I went to change, all they had was stupid ass "upside down."
failbook.com

lamebook.com

/thread
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Ryan Coupland does anyone know where to get 40$ worth the weed?? inbox me if you know!!
2 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

o
Jordan Holtet Your a ****ing retard
about an hour ago · Like
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Some kid's status was something like: " People think I'm not musically talented, but how come I can play Good Riddance Time Of Your Life by Green Day?"

I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by StratoCatser

It's okay, I do too.

Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Lots and lots of song lyrics when their girlfriend/boyfriend breaks up with them.

If you don't know how to express yourself without using lyrics to some song you just heard on the radio, I think I know why your relationship failed.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.