Yep, that's right...another one.

Thoughts? Hopes? Insults?

I just hope they maybe improve upon the predictability that the first one had. Every time that extremely low note rumbled my speakers I knew something was about to happen. Well...anyways....fire away.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I didn't find the first one scary at all, and it was supposedly the "scariest movie in years". Or something like that. So I'm not looking forward to another non-scary horror flick.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
The first one was an over-hyped pile of hairy ass. All it did was startle, not frighten and that's not the mark of a true horror film.
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
The first one was an over-hyped pile of hairy ass. All it did was startle, not frighten and that's not the mark of a true horror film.

Eggzachary.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I didn't find the first one scary, nor good...The acting was atrocious. I realise that it was made to look like a home video, but it wasn't realistic acting at all. I laughed when she got really pissed off. Wouldn't bother seeing the sequel.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by Alive@myfuneral

This.
Gear
Guitar

Ibanez Art100
Amp
Peavey Valveking 212
Effects
Dunlop Slash Wah
EHX Metal Muff
I couldn't stop laughing throughout the first one. Neither could my female friends. Seriously, when whatsherface got dragged out of the bed I was making these weird whooping noises because I couldn't breathe anymore.

Will definitely go see number 2.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I like the concept of the movie and it seems interesting, but when you watch it it's just ridiculous and kinda makes you laugh. Like others have said it's just like every other "horror" movie that has come out recently and only startles you. This kind of thing would only be awesome if it was an actual documentary (which for some reason is what people believed about the first one). I can't see the second movie being any better than the first, seeing as how the only difference will probably be the cast and location.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Oct 1, 2010,
See, here's the problem with sequels to terrible movies recently...They suck balls.
The playground of the world
More like paranormal craptivity.

Amirite?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Something tells me the second one might be a bet better due the popularity of the first one so there will probably be a bigger budget for better actors and stuff.

But it'll suck anyway
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Something tells me the second one might be a bet better due the popularity of the first one so there will probably be a bigger budget for better actors and stuff.

But it'll suck anyway

Apparently the same girl from the first one is in the second....so I guess not.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
I had the unpleasant and unfortunate experience of watching this last night. I'm not one to usually get bored, but goddamn, that was boring. Worst. Movie. Ever. I want that one and a half hours of my life back.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Whoah, necro thread
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
They're coming out with a 3rd one too..

Also.. dat Doom avatar
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
No reason to make a new thread. Back in the day, we stressed the use of searchbarring. Not so prevalent anymore...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by BrokenDstring
Yep, that's right...another one.

Thoughts? Hopes? Insults?

I just hope they maybe improve upon the predictability that the first one had. Every time that extremely low note rumbled my speakers I knew something was about to happen. Well...anyways....fire away.

The original version doesn't have that dumb rumbling.
I found it so incredibly disappointing to see the sister twist that fool's head in the end. Not after all that waiting! It was as if the director was like "uhh, I'm bored guise, let's just have the sister kill both the parents lol."
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I thought the first was awesome actually, but the second was shitty shit mcshitterson.

I'll still see the third, for funsies.
Imo, the first one was the most overrated movie I've ever seen. I don't even understand the hype, all it does is try to startle you a couple times and you always know when it's going to happen.
I enjoyed the first one.
I don't really like horrors that make you jump all the time, Para. Act. 1 didn't do that to me that much, it was more of a suspense thing, which I love.

Para. Act. 2 was okay but, it seemed too implausible. Remember, Para Act. 2 is actually a prequel, so you'd think that the sister from No.2 would bother telling the sister from No.1 about 'WTF just happened?!?!'.

I'll probably go watch the movie cos I'm a sucker for 'found footage' films but, I'm not expecting anything brilliant.

Btw, I'm 'one of those people' who liked Blair Witch
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I saw the third in one of the special screenings they had in my city and I have to say it actually wasn't all that bad.
The first was ok, and the second one sucked donkey balls, but the third was actually an improvement I think. Although it is extremely predictable at times I thought that where the storyline lacks the suspense makes up for it, and it still had it's moments. I think it's best to see these movies in a theater because I can't imagine getting the same suspense from watching it on a laptop or TV.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
I saw the third in one of the special screenings they had in my city and I have to say it actually wasn't all that bad.
The first was ok, and the second one sucked donkey balls, but the third was actually an improvement I think. Although it is extremely predictable at times I thought that where the storyline lacks the suspense makes up for it, and it still had it's moments. I think it's best to see these movies in a theater because I can't imagine getting the same suspense from watching it on a laptop or TV.

The one thing that redeemed the second one was the dog, he was the star of that film hands down!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
The second was good. Problem was the audio spoiled every surprise.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Crazyedd123
The one thing that redeemed the second one was the dog, he was the star of that film hands down!

The dog was okay but was completely outclassed by the pool cleaner.