Well, ive finally got myself a fairly well-paying job, so ive decided to invest some of my new-found fortune in the wisest manner possible - having my dream custom guitar built.

Ive got a spec list in mind, what i dont have is a list of trusted luthiers who i can email with enquiries. Suffice to say im looking for an RG-style solid-body thats good for heavy/modern/alternative rock and alternative metal, and my budget is/will be £2500 (the budget can be pushed if necessary).

Id rather go to a company inside the UK, this way all my cash goes into the guitar and i dont have to fork out for shipping etc, but i am willing to at least look into European and possibly Japanese guitar makers.

Cheers
Guitars
Ibanez RG350MYE
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Tanglewood Evo Exotic TSF CE XFM

Amps
Vox Night Train w/ V112NT
Vox Valvetronix VT30

GAS List
MIA Strat
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7
Diezel VH4

"Negative, I am a meat popsicle"
this would be better posted in the guitar building and customizing section. there are quite a few uk builders over there and we're all happy to help you out.
Quote by Doonan
this would be better posted in the guitar building and customizing section. there are quite a few uk builders over there and we're all happy to help you out.

Ok ill repost there...

Quote by Ippon

Not quite what im looking for with regards to finishes but very promising... thanks
Guitars
Ibanez RG350MYE
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Tanglewood Evo Exotic TSF CE XFM

Amps
Vox Night Train w/ V112NT
Vox Valvetronix VT30

GAS List
MIA Strat
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7
Diezel VH4

"Negative, I am a meat popsicle"
You're going on a year-long waiting list if you want a Blackmachine

Carvin?
Jaden Rose.

Daemoness.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
legra, feline, wez venables are other options.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?