Poll: Have you Dreamt about the pit or UG?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you Dreamt about the pit or UG?
Yes
18 24%
No
56 76%
Voters: 74.
Has anyone ever had a dream about the pit, or had ug in their dream or dreamt about another user who you don't know in person, anything like that?

I don't think i have but i remember reading something about heroin in a comment by someone yesterday and i had a dream that i did heroin.
I had a dream that I was a good threadstarter once

Oh wait It wasnt a dream

But seriously I did have a dream about me and someone from the avatar thread and we were talking about peanuts for some reason.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by guio/billie-joe
i had a dream that i did heroin.

That wasn't a dream, man...
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
I had a dream that I planted some Heroin into somebody else dream so that the pigs didn't find me, was ****ed up man

Edit: No I haven't
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Oct 1, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
But seriously I did have a dream about me and someone from the avatar thread and we were talking about peanuts for some reason.

Where's the serious in that?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Snowman388
Where's the serious in that?

he actually just meant 'nuts' not 'peanuts' so it was very serious....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
he actually just meant 'nuts' not 'peanuts' so it was very serious....

Nuts and peanuts are serious business, but I was really dreaming about talking to someone about it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Dreamt of UGers, but not UG itself
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Sadly, nope.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I had a dream about The Pit once. I didn't know councillors were so expensive

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I had a dream that one day this community would rise up and live out the true purpose of it's conception: "The forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums. Please read the rules first."

I had a dream that one day in the depths of the FOTB, the multis of former members and the multis of former mods would be able to sit down together at the table of bannedhood.

I had a dream that one day even the metal forum, a forum sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, would be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my friends list would one day participate in a community where they are not judged by the colour of their name but by the content of their posts.

I had a dream!

But in all seriousness, I've had a few dreams about the forums, but that was way back when I posted more.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I've had a dream about the UPP succeeding in our plans and by the end of the dream we took over the U.S. and Mexico. The Canadians agreed to be allies.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I've never dreamt about the interwebz.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Yes I have, I was lurking the can't say it off thread then i went on tumblr and then posted stuff on UG
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I've had a few dreams that involved users, and a few about UG itself. Not too surprising considering I've been using this site for 7 years.
I went to sleep after seeing this thread and I had a dream that a user here gave me a white Lamborghini, then one of my friends got in the drivers seat and wrecked the car the same day I got it.

I just woke up right now and am very pissed. >:[
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nope never.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by thamason69
would be better if this thread was called wet dreams.

You had wet dreams about a user from UG?

Me too!

If I would say who something horrible will happen though.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You had wet dreams about a user from UG?

Me too!

If I would say who something horrible will happen though.

It was me wasn't it? I know.

I actually dreamt about posts I saw the day later... but I don't remember it before the feeling of deja vu creeps upon me when I get around to read said post.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I don't really interact with people in the pit (besides maybe like two people), so nah.
Sail upon the open skies
Technically no. but i once had a dream about pokemon, john petrucci and people fapping set in a sex dungeon. This what i imagine a real life pit to be like.
Quote by kaptink
The Volcano God!

All hail the Volcano god!

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Play it naked. Then people will be like "Sweet, that guy over there in the corner of the cafeteria, he's playing the guitar naked."