Page 1 of 2
and you're going to find your power animal.

http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 22) 22

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness Nobody messes with Wolverines.

You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.

Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans
yo.

I BELIEVE
You are a Spider! (your score: 20)

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

Also, same score:

Horse (your score: 20)

Characters: Filip and Bolan in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"
Powers: Communicate telepathically with animals
As a Horse, you're sensitive, peaceful, and social. You easily make friends with members of all species, but you hold a special place in your heart for those who respect your intelligence. Sometimes your empathy can leave you vulnerable to others' moods or manipulations. Don't let one grumpy person ruin your whole day.
Best matches: Wolves, Otters, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Spiders, Owls

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You are a Hawk! (your score: 27)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

Yay?
24 Wolverwine, 23 Hawk, 22 Cougar, 21 Owl.

Rar.

Edit: That was a tremendous waste of time. I think I'm stupider for having done this crap.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Oct 1, 2010,
You are a Wolf! (your score: 26)

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows

Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You are a Hawk! (your score: 23)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

You are a Hawk! (your score: 27)

You are a Crow! (your score: 24)

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection
As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks
You are a Hawk! (your score: 28)

Looks like I've scored highest yet. Is that good?
I'm a mother****ing owl.
Eat my night vision.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

You are a Owl! (your score: 31)

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.
Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
You are a Spider! (your score: 27)

Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance

As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.

GbAdimDb5m7, stay away from me
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Looks like I've scored highest yet. Is that good?

The higher the score is the higher you are the animal that you scored, so I guess if you want to be a hawk it's good.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm a hawk! Any owls, foxes, or spiders free tonight?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You are a Bear! (your score: 23)

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking

You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

Pretty cool test, very interesting
I'm a Marla, what do i win?
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 23)

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness

Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.

Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves

Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

Then bear, fox, spider.

Quote by adj209
I'm a Marla, what do i win?

Your town gets blown up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
22 Hawk, 22 Bear, 20 Cougar, 19 Fox, 18 Crow, 18 Wolverine, 17 Owl, 14 Wolf, 14 Swan, 13 Spider, 12 Otter, 12 Horse

Woo, I'm a hawk
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
You are a Wolf! (your score: 24)

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Theres a lot of owls in here... we should start an exclusive owl only club to stroke our egos with.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 29)

Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness

Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.

Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves

Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

highest score so far?

i guess i win lol
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I'm a hawk! Any owls, foxes, or spiders free tonight?

I'm a fox and I'm ready for some action!
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You are a Bear! (your score: 23)
Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking

You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

Sounds like bullshit to me
Last edited by darkcheef at Oct 1, 2010,
You are a Wolf! (your score: 27)

...Grr
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
You are a Spider! (your score: 22)

I am a spider apparently
You are a Swan! (your score: 24)

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking
Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.
Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
You are a Wolf! (your score: 24)

Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
You are a Hawk! (your score: 28)

I agree with the outcome but also think I may be closer to a spider. Pretty cool, I like little things that get me to analyse myself a little bit.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
You are a Spider! (your score: 21)

Spider, which is nice if overly flattering. 32 for that.

Followed by Cougar and Hawk, both of which have descriptions so unlike me it's ridiculous.

EDIT: Cock yes highest score so far.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 1, 2010,
Page 1 of 2