Page 1 of 5
How many drinks does it take you to get drunk?

Apparently, it takes me 2 jager bombs and 2 shots of vodka with coke to be really, really shitfaced. As in throwing up, babbling, cannot stand drunk.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I usually can't remember.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Who's asking?

No but really, not a lot. 4 tinnies usually.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Coke and rum goes straight to my head, so two of those and I'm already very tipsy.

On the other hand I can quite happily enjoy two pints, a shot of vodka or two and some other drink and be fine(ish).
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Lol how long does it take for you sober up?
Quote by Jackal58
Depends. I think for example yesterday was the worst I've ever been, and I only had 2 pints, 2 shots of vodka, and 2 self-mixed drinks.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I drank 15 bottles of Budweiser and was only marginally drunk.

Takes a lot to get me drunk.

let me guess.. it was BUD LITE??
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
It depends on the day, some days I can have ten pints and be a good kinda drunk, other days it takes less.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I drank 15 bottles of Budweiser and was only marginally drunk.

Takes a lot to get me drunk.

that's understandable, unless you did it one after another really fast.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by I.O.T.M
It depends on the day, some days I can have ten pints and be a good kinda drunk, other days it takes less.

oh my god..as far as I know, there's no good kind of drunk.
Quote by Jackal58
I can usually drink about 4 small glasses of Heaven Hill on ice before I start feeling dizzy.

BTW, drinking straight with ice it the only way I drink whiskey. Never been into the mix drink deal.
It depends. Last night I had a pint, two 32oz mugs, and a shot of Jager. I felt a little tipsy. Normally that wouldn't do much for me, but I haven't been drinking as much lately and my tolerance has gone down.

To get legitimately drunk, like stumbling a bit and slurring some words, I'd say it would take about 10-12 drinks in relatively rapid succession (say within 2 hours maybe).
Quote by kikaykitko

I've met many good drunks. They just want to have a good time and laugh a lot and don't throw up or do anything (too) stupid.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by aeromigit
It takes me around a bottle of vodka

wow...
Quote by Jackal58
How much you can drink is pretty much based on your weight (which is why I never got why people bragged on what they could drink). I am 6ft and weight about 154 lbs, when I try drink with the big boys I end up on my arse.

I saw a show on Britains fattest man he was like 700 pounds and could drink 25 pints and didn't even feel it.
I've never drank a whole bottle, but my older sister, well it only takes her one bottle and she grows some BALLS. She goes from that girl who's too nice for her own good to screaming at the Green Bay Packers "MOVE YOUR ASSES!!"
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
Quote by kikaykitko
that's understandable, unless you did it one after another really fast.

It was at a houseparty and I probably drank them over the space of 30min. And yes, it was Budweiser, not lite (yuck!)
Quote by jfreyvogel
Far too much. It's too expensive for me to get drunk on a regular basis.

Raise your hand anyone if you've done more than 30 shots in a night.

i don't think anyone can legitimately do that. people die from 21 shots, i'm pretty sure 30 would be pushing it too much. unless you drink regularly.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
unless you drink regularly.

Bingo.

Well not anymore, but a few years back.

Although, that night is the reason I can no longer even smell tequila without wanting to throw up. I'm fairly certain that if I didn't have alcohol poisoning then it was close.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It was at a houseparty and I probably drank them over the space of 30min. And yes, it was Budweiser, not lite (yuck!)

WTF, that's a bottle every 2 minutes. Did you come up for air?

Edit: And what the **** is your stomach capacity
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Oct 1, 2010,
Quote by kikaykitko
i don't think anyone can legitimately do that. people die from 21 shots, i'm pretty sure 30 would be pushing it too much. unless you drink regularly.

Yeah I'm calling jive on that aswell. How the **** did you keep track of how many shots you'd had? Was the designated driver keeping track?
It really depends,I've been hammered off of a six pack, then again I've drank a 12 pack and barely felt it so

But usually a nice 12 will do me good!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I guess 7-8 Blue Star ( Best beer).
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
at a buddy of mine, i was drunk after like 8 beers, not shit faced though. his older brother and his friend came home and i had 4 more and 5 shots of bourbon, then i was shit faced.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I'm calling total BS on that. 15 regular beers in 30 minutes and you are only "marginally" drunk? Yeah right.
Quote by kikaykitko

I mean not-puking-and-telling-people-I-love-them drunk.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
It's completely unpredictable for me, sometimes I can get pretty drunk after 2 beers, sometimes I can finish a bottle of Jägermeister in half an hour and be fine.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

yeah i doubt this is true as well. that's way too fast not to make yourself throw up even a bit.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Laird95
It's completely unpredictable for me, sometimes I can get pretty drunk after 2 beers, sometimes I can finish a bottle of Jägermeister in half an hour and be fine.

i'm not gonna lie, i don't see why people like that stuff. Tastes like cough syrup..
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by MegadethFan18
Yeah I'm calling jive on that aswell. How the **** did you keep track of how many shots you'd had? Was the designated driver keeping track?

No designated driver. I was at a resort in Mexico with a group of people. I didn't keep track myself as I couldn't - but a few of the others did. Like I said just above there ^ I didn't say I drank that much and then walked away fine. I probably either got alcohol poisoning, or was close to it. Even years later I can't drink hard alcohol anymore - specifically tequila - without becoming sick. I'm stuck now with beer and wine. Which is ok though since I love beer and wine.
Depends for me really, but my tolerance is low atm

so I'd say a good 6 is a nice number. Mixing too many drinks is a no no as i found on my 18th: 7 pints and like 7 shots (5 of which were different) made me puke alot.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by kikaykitko
i'm not gonna lie, i don't see why people like that stuff. Tastes like cough syrup..

I like cough syrup
Quote by JayLacelle
I'm calling total BS on that. 15 regular beers in 30 minutes and you are only "marginally" drunk? Yeah right.

Waht do you want, video evidence?

it possibly helped I was also high on weed...weed cures my hangovers but it also means I don't get as drunk as what I normally would.
Page 1 of 5