Hey guys,

I've got a Parkway Drive gig tomorrow. It's about an hour away via train, but the train station is really dirty and shifty and no one down my way I know is catching the train... So I don't know what to do. Everyones cars are full.

Advice? Stories?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Shave your head, get a leather jacket; a motorbike; and some tattoos - preferably on your face. Then everything will be fine, nobody will mess with you.
Just sit on the train and giggle to yourself.

It will either scare people off, or it'll get you beaten.

50/50 aint bad?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Put sandbags on the train. Maybe if you even out the center of gravity it won't shift so much.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

You're going somewhere alone?! That's crazy man, don't do it. They'll get you.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Earlier in September, a friend of mine was in Chicago for a Camogie tournament (Irish sport) so I went to visit her. Trouble was, her hotel was in Midway. That's a really sketchy neighborhood in the city, but the hotel and airport are cheaper than O'Hare. It was alright though, we just had dinner and hung out at the hotel. TBH neither of us felt safe going anywhere else. And if we decided we wanted to go somewhere anyways, I was prepared and had my Swiss Army Knife with me.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Earlier in September, a friend of mine was in Chicago for a Camogie tournament (Irish sport) so I went to visit her. Trouble was, her hotel was in Midway. That's a really sketchy neighborhood in the city, but the hotel and airport are cheaper than O'Hare. It was alright though, we just had dinner and hung out at the hotel. TBH neither of us felt safe going anywhere else. And if we decided we wanted to go somewhere anyways, I was prepared and had my Swiss Army Knife with me.

Mortal Kombat ensued?

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
you could run if the front of your shins dont get sharp pains.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Just catch the train, if you walk confidently, you should be fine.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by N_J_B_B
Hey guys,

I've got a Parkway Drive gig tomorrow. It's about an hour away via train, but the train station is really dirty and shifty and no one down my way I know is catching the train... So I don't know what to do. Everyones cars are full.

Advice? Stories?

Catch the train, the trains in SA have security on them in the evenings
Well, at least during the week, but I'd say since it's a weekend, they'd have it too.
But get to the train station right as the train is supposed to get there.
Check the metro-adelaide website and get the timetable :P

And I know this, because dude, the northern suburbs suck!
South Australian public transport is pretty awful, haha.
Last edited by tyler_j at Oct 1, 2010,
Show them all your shifty area.

They'll leave well enough alone.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
There are other people in your place as well. You wont be alone so don't worry. Just mind your own business and don't stare at people lol.
Just skip along and whistle a happy tune. Positive attitude brings positive results.
🙈 🙉 🙊
avoid dark alleyways
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I think he died.

Quote by Våd Hamster

dude try geelong at 10pm or werribee at 8:30, you have a 90 percent chance of getting stabbed, really.